Reviews for A Vision Stained with Red
Firestorm chapter 1 . 6/10
Thx so much I love the story and think it is one of the best I have read
Titi chapter 10 . 1/23
this story is pretty interesting
Winter0800 chapter 1 . 1/15
... Cool?
Orangeduck23 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Wish you still had the link up for Bella’s eyesight as I’m quite curious.
anothertwilighter chapter 20 . 11/18/2017
What a great story! Will you continue?
Debbie Hicks chapter 20 . 11/10/2017
21.
Slayer training
then a strangest alien gift suddenly could let out this roaring noise growling twin pairs of my teeth were sharper as needle could pierce flesh my throat was blasting with fire was rattlesnale then Hissingright at them guess who I Really Am a Vampire slayer born with a Planetary ab ly m y own Jurai blood red eyes the guard found me with a stake Blacked out was with venom master found her welding a crafted wearing her clothes then Changed from here from the outside in then suddenly myself had prophectic dream s make work as one of the Phonenix coven senior elite then with b est then Ripped then a sudden force then then suddenly myself gotten changed then reported they are slayers an d hunters what she is a true Vampire slayer it is a com b at but skilled Vampire is tained then hated the light then suddenly most starling chan ges then Drained of blood then cracked the eye cotacts were Deep Jurai red ouch she bitten us oh god thenm yself did more you Rang ding dong your slayer is risen myself was with twin pairs of Rattlesn ake teeth were fangswas onm a diet blood then my hair was firmerthicker body was altered from as all of clothes was still b usy Cracked with a bite two on my wrists with and neck with ankles and was cld by now hadbeen reborn hair was more Nox brown was so icy then around both thenmerged the nosise welcome to the elite Bellona you are no longer human but a Vampire slayer with your slayettes and hunters what you call your team the Beyonds we hail from planets you are gifted prophectic dreams then m yself Harken ye Isabella Marie Swan Vampire slayer I Have a gift it's prophectic dreams oh it's Shielding it is moving you can't destroy me Master we are the Beyonds a elite of Vampire slaying sailor guardian are Assassins we are lethal with our weaponry thenmyself held a stake was seeing via thenthis one is very powers Popped blacked out then healed fast but quick rose had b trtight Strawberryu red eyes heal very strangely was very strong used my powers emerged was with watery cold skins then n ewspapers were not alive the hair turn ed more nix browner looked On yx then Alice had a vision of my heirtage she is not here who joined this elite blown with us popped now freed then bodies rid now found myself was out of control had blood a lot then foum d guilty Executed for crimes then torn from here with them then heal very extraterrestial ended us/them then Freed from here then was too strongest then lost it from here the bites seethed too late then suddenly pieces fell out then suddenly crunched brought here then were not human s was born a Vampire forever living blown freely now Anmesiac un able to remember my hum an life was now a Vampire slayer Snapped freely with donated kids Alice her throat on flames she needs to feed now then blown as all of animals killed then Executed of the both then too late thenbrought here was without memories myself heal very alien but caused m y powers to erupt mess with us yoy'r Sushi BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! Then suddenly too late with them yelled had powers from planets then glowing more glorious then a sudden force of nature caused a voice ringing with power Guarded by Betazed the planet of telepathy the pretty guardian in a sailor fuku will right wrongs and triumphs over evil that means you Negatrash! SUPER SAILOR BETAZED IS HERE! Blink! myself was really strong from martial arts was fluent as all both international but galactic languages Popped with all b rought here with all more now lost the skin color of my skin so their own used my powers was a mental shield nuked their kills with the nwest ones burst more guards repotyed they held more they are not hum an s born skilled fighters are trained from help the Vulcans are dead with these ones are different dead here that was it myself had a destiny to bttle in a heat of war oh my god your organ s worked yes they worked strange you were born with powers your prophetic dreams made you a sailor soldier then return ed then blown freely with as all of with America brought here then extinct with shifters with mated women's corpses an d pet's corpses then lost the need then was logical then were very different ugh my head got phaser blasted we don't age looked in our twenties or more.
Frank Dank chapter 20 . 6/30/2017
I really like your story, it's very interesting! Looking forward to seeing where you go with this :D
Hannah chapter 20 . 6/4/2017
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING! I know you havent updated this in years but I wish you would! Its incredible!
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 20 . 6/3/2017
wow
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Poor Bella hearing ghostly voices is horrifying
BellaLaila87 chapter 20 . 5/7/2017
What. The. Hell. You need to update! You haven't updated since 2010!? Please update!
Isabella chapter 20 . 4/5/2017
Update please
Draco Oblivion chapter 8 . 2/24/2017
Haha, this has been my favourite vamp reveal I can remember from any twilight fic
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2017