Reviews for A Vision Stained with Red
Please update soon!
Is thomas riel
vincentanjali chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Hey u can't let it hang over there just like that.. Sorry for being a bit harsh. I'm new to this thing n this is the 5th story that intrigued me n its not completed.. So can u plz plz complete it..
KateWinters97 chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
Is this story completely dead? I really wish it wasn't! Oh well, not to bug you, but I just want to say that I loved it sooooo much and this is truly an amazing piece of work. Thank you for putting this out into the world so people can enjoy it! (especially me!)
Good luck with any future or ongoing fanfics!
Love,
Kate
Nataly29 chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Very interesting story, any chance you come back to it?
GreyJem24 chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
please, please, PLEASE update! this story is so good!
Youat2intheMorning chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
But
yainelmartinez chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Please update soon!
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Love this story
Diving in chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Please tell me you haven't given up on that story! ! ! ! Please! ! ! !
Softballpup12 chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Would you consider passing this story on to me? I'd love to finish writing it, with credit given to you of course!
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
NO NO NO, you just dropped a bomb on me! I'm so sad it's been 6 years since you updated, it was getting crazy good. Thanks for the great read tho(:
Will be following the story in hopes of you maybe updating
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
How come you didn't finish? And right when it was getting interesting! I don't know whether im mad, sad or disappointed. You're just... Mean! Ya thats right mean! Unless you died or something then im sorry great story! Let it not be said that I wished death on someone, infact I hope you're healthy and strong and you are planning on finishing the story soon pleeeeese.
Eliella45 chapter 20 . 7/16/2016
Finally it stops, at such a cliffhanger too. Would have been great if you had completed it. After six years, there's not much hope. But anyway, it was a great story and I am glad to have read it. So thank you so much for writing it.
Eliella45 chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
Fantastic chapter, loved it. But don't want it to end.
3,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »