Reviews for A Vision Stained with Red
twilight fan chapter 20 . 3/27
Sorry,didn't see your description never mind me,just a fan of twilight
twilight fan chapter 20 . 3/27
I think someone on wattpad copied your story and continued it,but didn't give credit...
Please keep on writing!
wolfepiper930 chapter 20 . 3/8
Love it sm can't wait to hear about Edward finding out that bella has no numbers
Awesome. I hope Edward asks about Bella's numbers soon
I like your story but you should go back on the voice that said that Bella's gift had a purpose. It's been bugging me to figure it out, thanks. :)
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 20 . 1/26
Awesome story :)
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 1/5
I don't know your circumstance but I hope as time has passed things have sorted there way out. I love reading your story and hope some day you will add more. It would not be the same done by another writer.
MyladyNancy chapter 8 . 1/5
if people are upset at length of updating then grow up. It is not like you do this for a living. one week or one year so what. I would only ask of writers to please finish or tell me why not. I hate wondering. I like your story look forward to continuing on.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
You are an awesome writer! Amazing imagination! I truly love your stories! Go on, write further!
Helen chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
Eh, I apparently mumble in my sleep, no real words, and it irritates my mum when we're on holiday because she is a really light sleeper. I really like your book! Please continue!
nikolasowa chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Hahhahahahahaahhhaahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahahha im a regard also a freaking idiot :/ hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahhaahhahh lalaalaallalalallalalalalallalalalaalllllallalalalallalalalalaallaalallalaallaallalaaallalaalllaallala I see a banana flying on a unicorn Malayalam im a Barbie girl in a Barbie ...world why don't bananas have mustaches? I must kill everyone that don't love find it in SI mustaches sorry for being so random
snwbrdrmom chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Stupid me for starting to read something awesome that was not finished. I hope you see that people are still reading and reviewing and you will finish this story. Has anyone taken up the offer to write their own ending? Please write more to this. Thanks.
ShiningDay chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I read this for the first time years ago, and now I came back for round two... It is still amazing! I hope this review will reach you...
Recently I found my own unfinished fanfiction, and now I am seriously thinking about writing more to it. I truly wish you would consider writing more also! I'm itching to know how this story would end... You are a really good writer!
Best regards