Reviews for A Vision Stained with Red
hellougib chapter 20 . 1/4
I really wish you had kept up with this, I'm really enjoying the story.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
This is so good, One of my favorites... why is it discontinued? I wish it wasn't, even if you just tell us what happens in a brief pragraph I'm so curious ! And your writing is beautiful
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
I cant believe you discontinued it! Its brilliant! I was wondering where you got the idea though - it reminded me of Nickelback's "Savin' Me" video. Anyhow, if your ever interested in writing again PLEASE continue this story!
Sidney chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
It's nice but I don't understand why Billy would throw the book about quiliete legends.
Sidney chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
I really liked your surprise. And I hope we will see more of it.
Sidney chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Kay... I am guessing that Edward can't hear Bella's thoughts.
But more than one talent seems a bit much...
And I see that you have kept some things similar to the movie though very small things I would say but they're nice.
Sidney chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
I am really glad that this was not so close to the original story. But I wished that some of this chapter could have been from Edward's POV. I would have loved to know if he could read her mind or not.
Sidney chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
The storyline is nice. I initially thought that it was about Alice's human life, you know since she got visions but obviously I got confused when I came to the numbers. The story is intriguing but I am slightly disappointed that it's so close to the real story. I hope that will change though as I progress...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
What happens next?! I love this story and it just ends, I hope I'm not too late for you to keep writing. Thanks for the story though it really is good
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
Gosh this is good
5thcandygrande chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
your cliffhanger will be the death of me, it will
LaDyKiLlAr chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
It's sad that you decided to discontinue the story. I love the idea very much. Hope the story will go on in the near future. Oh and have a good day.
LeeChoonHee chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Hi, like your story, when will you write again?
7 Wonders chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
7 Wonders of the Twilight World? I really am enjoying myself reading this ffn. It's amazing!
such.a.heart chapter 20 . 5/18/2015
Did you give up?
It has been seven years!
3,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »