Reviews for A Single Decision
matronium chapter 19 . 2/26
so what happened to this story, it's quite brilliant.
AkumaKami64 chapter 17 . 2/4
Hehe, I liked it, but the whole potential Droid Rebellion and Grievous changing just a bit too much kind of killed it for me. Sorry, loved the premise though even if it turned out to not be my cup of tea.
AkumaKami64 chapter 1 . 2/4
...As someone who recently realized he was a Grievous fan...I love this opening! All Hail the Goddamn General!

I think Sidious was killed off a "bit" too easily, but he was probably too enraged to notice a droid aiming at him- an organic he would have probably noticed, but a droid gives it more credibility.
grievousrommel chapter 19 . 1/19
*looks at update date*...please tell me this is still alive...PLEASE
grievousrommel chapter 1 . 1/19
...where have you been all my life?
MarxistFIN chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
This story MUST continue on! There aren't enough good stories about the CIS amongst the grey masses of generic "Republic F-ck Yeah!" -types of fics.

If this is not kept alive anymore then I hope that someone will at least adopt the story and continue producing more content for it. This is too good to just die off.
Dewaldemar chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Such a good story. I enjoyed Gunray's statement st the end, very funny. Continue and update please!
Rick chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Nice Job, I like OOM-919. Also I like Droids better than clones, also here is a link of what the United Nations thinks of cloning humans, Link: united-nations-declaration-on-human-cloning/ I read some of it, you may want to show that when the Republic accepted the clone Army, that it showed how far the Jedi Order and the Republic has fallen in morals. What makes it worse is that the Republic Orders more in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, instead of recruiting regular officers or getting droids.
Rick chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
Nice Job, I would like to see more! :)
You may even be able to make it a book!
ResurgentClone chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Any chance you're ever going to update? :)
NPC200 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Shame this wasn't finished, its quite interesting. I quite like the direction it was taking.
Lord Siravant chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
If you enjoy life, you will continue this at once. Or Grievous will find you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice story i wonder what will happen next... for me this story is golden.
Anon chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
.Merry Christmas folks, this is a gift. I've finally got over my uberblock too, I think I know where I want to go from here in the coming chapters... A year and a half later :'(
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Please continue this story! It's one of the best I have ever read!