Reviews for A Single Decision
NPC200 chapter 19 . 8/27/2013
Shame this wasn't finished, its quite interesting. I quite like the direction it was taking.
Lord Siravant chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
If you enjoy life, you will continue this at once. Or Grievous will find you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice story i wonder what will happen next... for me this story is golden.
Anon chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
.Merry Christmas folks, this is a gift. I've finally got over my uberblock too, I think I know where I want to go from here in the coming chapters... A year and a half later :'(
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Please continue this story! It's one of the best I have ever read!
Eien Michi chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
"This is the. Best. Day. Ever." Most OOC line Ever, but funny as hell !
Anon chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
Where is the next update? :(
Cooljoe64 chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Wow this is so good. I like the arguments of the CIS leaders XD
Also like the detailed battled you provide.
Hope You update soon.
corshy chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
I don't want to rush you but I an we really want to see more to this story it's really interesting you actually turned a villain to a hero YOU SWITCHED THE ENTIRE CHARACTER ROLE CAST TO BE THERE OPPOSITE SIDE like republic good into republic evil and cis evil to cis good PLEASE IN ALL DUE RESPECT PLZ UPDATE for all of us plz we beg you (well we don't want to force you or that will sound just rude) but this is a great story and i knew there was more than evil separatist roles plz update to chapter 20
corshy chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
plz update plz
corshy chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
LOL chapter 9 Ashoka's death is like watching saw In AN EPIC BADDASS WAY
someone chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
Is there any chance for an update?
ZakoBattledroid chapter 19 . 1/29/2012
Nice to see that the story is still going.

Mar Tuuk shaking his fist out the bridge window seems to be out of character perhaps? To me, Tuuk seems too calm and calculating for that kind of thing. Or maybe he is growing tired of the war dragging out so long?

I laughed at Gunray's statement: "You're a Jedi, of course you can lead." I can really image Gunray saying such a thing, he certainly has his humorous moments.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
karinfan123 chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Why yes Mr. Tychus, it is about bloody time!

Sorry for that, but if you had let this story die I would have been massively disappointed.

This story is about the only one I've found who make the Confederacy look like people instead of genocidal maniacs.

Would you mind bringing Spar in. He's an Arc Clone Trooper deserter who should be acting as Mandalore right about now. He has about 200-300 Mandalorian super-commandos. Death Watch might also be something that Grievous can make use of.

If you want to look Spar up, type in "Mandalore the Resurrector," the Star Wars Wiki should have all the information you'll need on him. It tell you everything on the the Mandalorian factions like Death Watch and Spar's Mandalorian Protectors as well.

Spar hates Jango Fett and the Jedi, by the way.

Last thing: it would be nice to see Boba Fett as well. I'm sure he'd be interested in working for Grievous. Espeacially if it meant taking another crack at killing Mace Windu.
Imperial warlord chapter 19 . 12/26/2011