Reviews for Bellasitting
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was kind of sweet, in a bull in a chinashop sort of way Typical Emmett sort of way, that is!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
A great story. Very well written.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
sometimes Emmett can be one of the sweetest guys ever then the next moment he cam be one of the strangest guys ever. i had totally loved the chapter though
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Cute. Funny. Sad. Loving. I love it..
shannoninn369 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Lmao Edward sounded really desperateee. I think you should keep writing, cause you're awesomee!
Robynize chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love Emmett too! He is so adorable yet fierce in his love for his family. The way he busts on Edward kills me! I'd love to see more of these, pretty please? Great job!
iole01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw this story is really good! Its funny and sweet and still keeps some serious issues; perfect balance! Love it! Truly truly love it! Don't leave it as a one-shot! Keep going!
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i've read all your stories, i love them. you write great!

please keep up the fantastic work _
SnappleApple450 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I see a lot of potential in this story. I can't wait to see how it plays out. I'm looking forward to Jasper. Usually fanpires make him hang out with Emmett and Bella together, though...

Anyway, another great story from you! Can't wait to read more!

Luv ya! U rock!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is so cute. I love to read big-brother-Emmett fluff regarding Bella. It's just so easy to see him as the big teddy bear of the Cullin family.
obsessedovredward chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is a great idea for a story. I have no clue why Emmett feels that he needs to see her underwear drawer, that's just 'll be cool if Edward becomes curious now and debates whether to look there or he, at least, has enough respect for her not to do that, unlike Em.

Why dont you make this story more than a one-shot? it's good enough, honestly, and i wont mind reading more. i can give you some ideas if you want. :)

p.s. you should totally ignore ur first review for this person clearly knows NOTHING!
DistractedButSerious chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hahahah!
Jace Nox chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love Emmett, he's such a good big brother to Bella!

Great story!

Jace
findthewill chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like this story and think it's very true to the characters. I hope you continue continue this. Bella was worried about her babysitters. It's a really fun idea to write their stories.
Twin Duh chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Personally, I've read quiet a few stories of Emmet babysitting Bella, and I honestly haveto say this this is one of my favorites, or quite possibly IS my favorite.

Man people are harsh these days. I was an avid review on fan fiction almost a year ago. I stopped reviewing a reading stories for some reason and then I lost my account somehow or forgot the password. I've been waiting to try and figure out my old account, but your story honestly made me want to re Jew so badly that I just had to create a new account and do so.

Keep up the fantastic work my dear. Personally I thought you had Em and Bella down to a tee. I was a bit against you continuing this story because I liked how it was, but personally I'm thinking this would be amazing to continue with the other Cullens like you suggested.

Don't let flamers get you down! And I wouldn't mind seeing an update :)