Reviews for Turn Away from Yesterday
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
oh no was this punk's grand finale? I can't wait for more!
SinfullyMadex chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Wow. Blonde hair.

Yes, that's hot.

I've had a thing for blondes since I was 10.

“Take that off before I take it off with my teeth.” -Heh, I said that in my head. AIDS or not, towel should be removed. :P

Eh, I kinda agree with Georgie. Punk's kinda being a bit of a tool. But, it's understandable.

Great chapter.
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Omg.

I haven't gotten an email for this story in a while... you've updated a few times since I last read and I never got a damn email for any of it.

Fanfiction can go... grr!

But damn.

At least it picked a good time for it to send me an email.

My jaw is near the dang floor.

Update soon!
SinfullyMadex chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Mck, your author's notes made me really die laughing. Another fantastic chapter. I love it.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
awh don't kill punk yet, he just found out that AIDS doesn't mean death!

I loled at your first AN
mod.sun chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
Please dont kill Punk. lol.

This was a great update. Im afraid for Punk in this story too O.O

I think Izzy's really strong.

-Brie
Kat chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
last scene almost made me cry..Christ,that story is awesome(and thank god thats not real)

Sorry for my bad english but Im from germany so..yeah _

Hope youll be updating soon.
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
It's going to be so sad when it comes to the time that we're going to have to say goodbye to the characters of this story. Each chapter is just another way of prolonging the inevitable but yet, I can't help but want to know more about how things are going to develop between the characters.

It takes an incredible skill to convey that much emotion and make readers actually feel it. Great job!
Nine chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
See, now I'm gonna laugh if you kill Punk by having him fall off a ladder. Oh, irony. With last night replaying in my head, I get angrier. Fucking CM Punk. Jay was SO CLOSE.

'Phil bit his lip ring and looked away'

Whew. It's getting warm in here. Lip rings make me wanna do dirty things.

And, I love how you say Adam's Apple and in my head I go 'Adam's last name in Copeland'.

And regarding your PM before. No offense taking. I hte ovrly religious people. Irks me beyond belief. And, yeah. Randy taking off his shirt was pretty godly. That man built beyond belief.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
don't kill punk in the next chapter... this story wouldn't be the same at all.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
LOL he was ratted out.

I have a question for you so random but you were writing a story were matt hardy loved a school teacher and Jeff was blind the name totally slipped my mind I was wondering if you were going to continue with that story?
SinfullyMadex chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
CHRIS?

JERICHO?

STUNNING BLONDE cANADIAN!

DAMN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SPEAKING OF ADAM!

I am so sick and tired right now, but this woke me up! Woo.

More! More! More!

I should be ashamed that I sometimes laugh at this. Wow.
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
DAMN IT.

This is amazing.

I think my jaw dropped during the last part.

I must pick it up off the floor now.

:p

Amazing!
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I love this story, its been awhile since it was last updated but the concept I can't get over it as its nothing I have ever read before!
SinfullyMadex chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
I seriously almost peed myself when you mentioned Dolph Ziggler.

OH MY SWEET JESUS!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT!

You kill me.