Reviews for A Girl Once Named Leah
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
continue please
marie masen chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
you did a great job sticking to Leah's personality, and describing how she feels about herself and how she's changed. nice job capturing her emotions and pain. and i love the totally symbolizes leah

loved it :)
yourfaceXD chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
you are a wrighter at hart and never dout it. cus if you stop rightin then how will i git the info i want about char. in a way i can under stand cus your the first to wright in my lingo, my head is on back words some (most) of the time.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I am... kinda speechless, really. Wow. My jaw just about fell off when I read your Author Note at the beginning. I seriously can't tell you how happy/flattered/blushing/grinning (you get the idea) I am.

Then my jaw pretty much did fall off when I read the story. This was awesome! I think you did an /excellent/ job showing the inside of Leah's head. And kudos to you for even /writing/ something from her POV to begin with; most people just shy away from her. I loved the interaction with Seth, her thoughts while she was running, all of it. Especially her attitude toward the girl she used to be. You said, on your profile page, you like reading angst? Well, you do a great job writing it too.

Oh, and I looked at the banner you made. Very cool. Creepy, especially the girl half, but in a cool way.

Freakin' amazing job overall.

Ada Lovelace chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Really well written :)
JennCD chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This story was great! LOve Leah!

Banner is cool too!