Reviews for A Million Tiny Little Pieces
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I read and favorited this about a year ago, but I just came back to read it again and once again I'm blown away by the beauty and simplicity of it. The style choices you made may break traditional rules, but rules are made to be broken, right? The repetition and run-on sentences so clearly show us the chaos and confusion in Alec's head and heart and it's so wonderfully done. Just wow...
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This. Just... This. Because it's the kind of beautiful you can only get when a writers knows the rules well enough to break half of them and get away with it because it's deliberate. Because when you shatter grammatical convention for stylistic purposes it enhances rather than detracts and this is the perfect example. Beautiful.
Fireyes17 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Magnus doesn't have hazel eyes.
SilverCeleb chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this so much! So intensive and strong, but still kinda smooth. AlecMagnus!
Lost-in-Thought-15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I read/favorited this a while ago, but i always keep coming back to it because its just so freaking beautiful. the way it reads is like you're inside Alecs head racing through each thought like its the most important decision in life because for him it is. it has such a frantic quality that makes it mesmerizing and beautiful and different. so whatever you or Alec was smoking... get more :)

much love,

Kate
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I don't care what either of you were smoking. This is absolutely gorgeous. The way certain words and phrases are repeated over and over again is exactly what makes the readers FEEL what ALEC'S feeling, and that's all anyone could possibly ask for from a simple story about feelings.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Miharummm chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
OH WOW. Sorry, just thought that capitalization was the only way to really get my feelings across. This was GREAT. I love how you depict his thoughts, and how raw and real his emotions and inner dilemma are.

Also, the "Magnus sets the world on fire and the truth is he likes it better up in flames" line was PURE BLISS.

Please continue to grace our humble beings with your beautiful writing!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww I really liked this! I think you did a great job with this fic. Haha keep up the great work!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AH! So cute. .

That was beautifully written. Sweet and short.

Loved it. )
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love this so much (: It made me so happy and you characterized them so well and I'm a big pile of mush and you are such an amazing writer. I love your italics and the list and organised Alec (and that he threw Jace's name out the window). Perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
adorable!
Not Like the Other Souls chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This story is beautiful! Totally awesome.
Erellya chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
It was cute, I liked it!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Maybe whomever should smoke more often. Aweh! so cute!
Karaleafgigglesmileyface3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I think that a lot of fanfic writers should smoke whatever you were smoking because it was LOVELY! 3 Some run-on sentances but it sort of added to the idea that Alec was rushing and wanted really bad to figure himself out and then was rushing to tell Magnus what he felt and it was BEAUTIFUL! Lovely. D