Reviews for Miss Innocent And Way Too Sweet
ALLS96 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
Know what I would like to see? A one-shot some years later with Cameron thinking about what happened in Supernatural following seasons. And House learning through her what happened and thinking about it too.
CommChatter chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Nice. I like it.
Katie Shimkus chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Classic.
TacoBelle chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
OHMAHGAWD. I love this. :D IT'S A HOUSE. AND SPN FIC. :O I love this sososososoosooooo much. It's great and Cameron being a hunter makes so much sense!
Silverstonedragon chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
This was awesome.I love both of these shows, and you did them both
Tendencia chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Oh dude epic story XD!
cappy712 chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Great Story! I am really really enjoying your plots and story lines and how you tied the two shows together. Very well done and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you!
angelofjoy chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
That was fantastic! I mean really fantastic. You tied the two worlds together so well and for some reason it all fit with Cameron. I mean I would have never thought of something like that, but reading it all made so much sense! And House, how can you not love the guy! bravo!
myers1978 chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
Great story!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
Ah... I wish that this was a real episode on either show. That would be sweet!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
hehe... Should have figured a brilliant idea like this came from the likes of you. I just realized now that you were the brains behind this.

Pretty darn good so far. I'm going to finish this tonight if I can help it! :D
blader-chick13 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
This chapter was wonderful! xD You played House so very well!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Perfect characterizations, brilliant blend of shows, and an altogether *awesome* story!
trecebo chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
This was well done. Nicely paced, good characterization, and I liked Cameron's background. Who says she couldn't have been a hunter? Great job.
LvSammy chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
Very Nicely done. This was great. Thanks for a great story.