Reviews for Miss Innocent And Way Too Sweet
spnMom chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Thanks for the goofy Sam chapter. I kind of didn't like Cameron's reaction... I just want to kick her tush for turning her back on the boys... Foreman is still OK and she saved Sam's life... To me telling her boss should have been the worst of the trip (unless Foreman was seriously injured or worse). Still, I am likeing this story.
Farrahmack chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I like this never thought of a House/Supernatrual crossover.

Great story!
Marz1 chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
interesting story, though i think it could have been developed a little more. And House didn't get much snarking in. They just told him the truth almost right away. That seemed a bit rushed. Other than that it was a good plot.
Jazmingirl chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
great story I want more if you can
achillies-eel chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
Ending the fic with House pretending to meditate was perfect. And getting Cuddy out of the picture by giving her food poisoning? Ha, classic; I was wondering what House had done.

An awesome fic. I love that you used Cameron; though I could more realistically see Chase as a former hunter, or Foreman as Gordan, even thought the actor's different. Hmm, wonder how that would work... :P Anyway, Cameron was still a pleasant surprise, and definitely believable.

Great job! I quite enjoyed it.
JulyPie chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I love drugged Sammy! SAmmy should be drugged more often!
JulyPie chapter 8 . 2/16/2009
Take that you shapeshifting buttface! You do not threaten Sammy, that makes Dean hella mad!
JulyPie chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
I love the corssover of these worlds, the total scientific logic of the House universe and the 'this makes total sense in a no-sensical way' logic of the SPN universe. Liked the bit about the dog by the way :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Great work! Very nicely done! Everyone was in character. I was dying to find a good House/Supernatural crossover when I stumbled on to this. And I adored it.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
What a fascinating history you've given Cameron! I love this.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Wow, it way to early in the morning for me to be reading, hee. Anyhow, this chapter has me hooked-I'll be sure to finish this. But I'm warning you, if you get strange reviews from me, it's because I'm uber tired but too interested in this to look away. Great job keeping everyone in character so far! Oh, and look-I'm review number fifty. Go you.
JulyPie chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Ok House is perfect in this! I am loving this!
JulyPie chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This idea is genius!
Saffygirl chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
Awesome story!
happycabbage75 chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
Fun story. House deserves to have Dean shake his life up a little!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »