Reviews for Flash Crush, Rush
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Omg JAJSJJAJAJQJAJA XDDDDD FLASH? EL FLASH BARRY? OMG EXPLOTO XD
ME ENCANTO!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
hahaha! I love stories about what happens when Kid Flash finds out about Jinx and Cyborg's fling at HIVE. Yours is truly unique since Kid Flash isn't displayed as jealous. Instead, you took a creative turn! I would love to read a oneshot about what would happen in Kid Flash found out that Jinx used to like Flash!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
HAHAHAHA THE FLASH ! Oh i cant get enaugh
flinx4ever chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
HOLY MOLY THIS WAS AWESOME.

I can see Jinx as a demanding girlfriend. Poor Wally. :)
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
ahahahahha! Stinking hilarious! I LOVED THIS.
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
If Wally found out she had a crush on Flash I'm not sure if he would be upset or think it was destiny's way of saying they were meant to be together.

I loved this story. You did a great job.
Elizabeth1212 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
the flash isn't that kid flashes dad lololol wright more plz you my fav flash and jinx one yet and i have read a lot.
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
lol omg i love the ending
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
So cute!
Dante96 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
whoops... sorry, I accidentally put this story on story alert... hehehe... bad habit. Anyways, I love this one-shot! It was very, very cute and I can so see this happening! Although, I would have to say that I liked the last two lines the best!
mstery chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
that was mint i love that couple and it's all my dads fult i'm into this stuff (i'm a girl by the way) and just love beast boy he is funny as hell i love it * 5 star (i'm going mad -_-)*baning head on wall*
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
lol aw that was sweet...i kind of wanted kid flash to get a little jealous but its all good lol
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
So adorable. Your story had me laughing so hard. i love Jinx's punishment to Kid Flash. Very creative. Good job!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
i love the list of things he has to do for jinx! good job!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009