Reviews for Cube Continued
BladedMako chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
Good job endiing it that way. But what was on the other side of the BRIDGE! *slams head into nearest wall repeatidly*
BladedMako chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Ooh, building up the suspense now, are you? For a second there I thought the thing with Quentin was for real and that scared me silly, but it was just a dream. Or was it?
BladedMako chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
Someone is a little greedy for reviews. Ok then. This chapter is as awesome as the others. Really altogether an awesome story. It looks like we have some more jerks in this story though. Darn we don't need another Quentin.
BladedMako chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Good, this is the establishing chapter. The whole cast is introduced, then. This chapter is just as good as the others, I have no complaints with it. Hmm...the people in cube each had different skills meant to help them all through the cube. I wonder what that kid's purpose is.
BladedMako chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Once again, this is not stupid. You are a good writer, stop slamming yourself.

A few LITTLE complaints 1st is that cannibalism is a desperate act of last resort. Second is that I can't remember all the character's names in the movie. A sentence or two to remin the reader who everyone is would be very helpful.

Other than that this is still great. You've established a nice plot. Not very OOC at all, actually. This chapter was a little bit short but I still enjoyed it immensly. Keep writing, you are a good writer and I am enjoying this story.
BladedMako chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You, my friend, are way too hard on yourself. This story is not stupid,ridicules,slow, or unorthodox in any sense of those words. The first part, in first-person, was very good. You conveyed emotion beautifully. The writing flows well because you don't change your writing style. I especially like how you described unconsciousness. Very original. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Recursive Sweatpants chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Crap. I posted that last review before finishing it on accident. Sorry about that.

Anyway, your writing is descriptive and despite your claims, I felt that Leaven and Worth were both very in character. It really feels like it could've happened and when I finished watching Cube I thought about your story. My only problem (though it's more humorous than serious) is that for some reason, the people who go crazy always seem to find the blasted bridge cube right after the main characters...

The ending was brilliant also; it gave the reader somewhat of a sense of relief knowing that Leaven was alright, but the mystery of what the Cube is and what happened to everyone else is still alive.

Overall, you did an excellent job with this fanfiction!
Recursive Sweatpants chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
This is a wonderful pseudo-sequel to Cube you have here, Sket! Your writing was descriptive and
Lethargic Lass chapter 8 . 9/28/2009
Another great chapter :)

I was very excited when I saw it had been updated.

I am surprised at how much detail you put into it as well, the description of her house and specifically her first initial thoughts.
Lethargic Lass chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
I love this story alot, you are a great writer, y'know.

A shame it's disocntinued :[

I was truely getting excited about it too.

I hope things ork out and you are able to finish :]
lucy2350 chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Hey, this is a great story, they are very much in character. I have just found the movie, and of course, right after watching it I came to see if it had some fics.

It is rather sad that there aren't too many of them in here. But yours is awesome. And don't worry about not knowing where this s going, believe me, it happens a lot.

I hope you find the course of this and continue.

Good luck.

lucy2350
llanea chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
ok but you will get back to it at some point right?

and dont worry about few readers this is a cube fandom. the film isnt that popular in the fiction archives unless people come across it in the tarlan archive.

if your stuck with the story id be happy to write it with you, dont know if thats somethig youd be interested in but man authors that have trouble with a fic take someone on to find out where to take the story.

sorry to hear about all that stuff, things fix themselves in time. take care
Llanea chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
hi me again! do you have msn? i could talk you through it if you want?

yeah you pretty much just send me the written document from word or something through email. i check it then send it back with any corrections or cannon sujestions ( cannon - keeping the characters in character)

still loving the story! my msn is the same as my email kaia 1479
Llanea chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
A CLIFFHANGER! oh you're mean! Joan huh? i always thought of her as an Angela :)

Yeah they didn't give her first name in the film so it's what ever you want it to be really.

Please update soon, i really cant wait to see how this turns out.

Also, if you're looking for a beta, though as far as i can see you dont need one, i'd be happy to offer my services.

if you decide to accept my email is kaia 1479 hotmail .com (minus spaces)
Llanea chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
hi! i am so sorry i havent reviewed before but i only just found this fic. not been on cube for a while. really like this take on the ending i have been hoping someone would write something like this and the characters are remarkably in cannon for it being a film. really looking forward to the rest of the fic so shall keep reading and give another review at the latest chapter. cant believe im the first one to give feedback on this! its very impressive