Reviews for First Grade Fire Safety
CarryOnMyWaywardDaughters chapter 1 . 1/27
It's so early for these feels. These are actual tears pricking my eyes.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ow my feels! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
OOOOHH MY GOSH! My heart hurts... ( ;Д)
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I...wasn't expecting that. So you left me with my mouth hanging open and tears in my eyes. Which means-well done indeed. :)
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh poor Sammy! I just want to give him a hug. (And i feel really bad because now that i'm getting over the 'Awww, that's so mean' reflex I kind of find josh's statement funny. Like I said, I feel bad about it.)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was heartbreaking.
Raven Kayleon chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I absolutely loved this drabble!

*waves* You probably don't remember me (I think I had a different screen name at that point) but I used to review on your "In Reverse" story (one of my very favorite stories). I had a craving for that story on Friday and as soon as I got home, I pulled it out and got absorbed once again. About halfway through "Rain Walk" I thought to myself, 'I should really see what they've been up to since I last read this story.' So here I am; finding more gems in your arsenal of stories. Anyway, I'll wrap this up - - I'm still loving your writing and hope you do write more Supernatural or Criminal Minds!

Colleen _~.*
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, my gosh. That was heartbreaking.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow that's some drabble. Short and sweet and yet so effective. Awesome.

-Spark
pleased chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
guh, what an awesome drabble. i may have to stop being so down on those who write them.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
GAH! I so want to see the drabble where Dean beats the little brat up!
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw, poor weechesters! I tend to avoid drabbles because they just... lack. But you gave this one emotion, so it wasn't just a random idea. It made me think, and feel, and fit it into my little Wincester world in my head. I loved it! (though, it did make me want to cry a little)

Love Dawec
TwilightVampire92 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
(even though you posted this a while ago, just found it)

absolutely utterly heartbreaking.

great drabble my dear.

i never thought it would be possible to want to cry from a 100 word fic, but you did it. i totally got a bit teary eyed there.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Poor Sammy. I'm glad that Dean could be there for him after that other kid's completely thoughtless remark.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Excellent drabble. Man alive. Just heartbreaking. You may find these more addictive than you know to write, just saying.

Phoebe