Reviews for This is What Life Feels Like
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
It was...it was good. Sad, and happy. Definitely worth the time it took to read it.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is a amazing. I loved every bit of it. You should send it to Svetlana and let her make a mini-comic out of it!
Chilly Wind chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Beautifully written. The characters may be fictional but the story behind them and they way you portray Christie's life is very much real. You describe life's roller-coster in a simply masterful way. Wonderful job.
fiesa chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This story is absolutely beautiful!

I loved it.

Ive just read Dramacon last week - well, I read it the entire week, again and again, after buying it one year later than originally planned. I could still continue - I just start at the beginning every time I finish the third volume - and it doesnt get boring at all.

And your story fits the atmosphere perfectly. The uncertainty and hope, joy and love the story stands for in my mind was mirrored perfectly in every word! The structure was great, and the framing sentences for every paragraph are absolutely beautiful.

I love the way you describe Chrisss life during the first year after she has gooten to know Matt, especially the part in which she meets Beth is great, and along with the part in which she looks at the pictures and sees a photo of herself an Matt, its my favourite. Also, the last paragraph is great. I think Im going to print it and read it in between vol2 and 3 every time I read Dramacon again

It really is (and I fear Im repeating myself, I hope you dont mind) an absolutely beautiful story and Im so glad you posted it here so I was able to read it! Thanks a lot.

Sometimes one reads stories and immediately likes them, but sometimes, one falls in love with one on first sight This was the case here. Thanks, again.
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I want to read Dramacon, so that I can cosplay as Bethany Peters.

Because that's my name! I find that to be completely amazing. ) Lol.

But, anyway. Love the story. Keep writing!
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Okay. HAving now read both of your fics for Dramacon I can safely say, YOU. ARE. INCREDIBLE !
Sora Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
You're a very interesting writer. Thank you for posting this, because this is a more-than-decent Dramacon fanfic. :D It's pretty awesome, how you can weave all those missing parts together [:
majesticlunacy chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is amazing! I'm so glad there's finally some Dramacon fanfic. I just wish there was more! I might try writing some, but I'm not very good. *sheepish grin*