Reviews for Dangerous Gifts
scipio96 chapter 20 . 7/18
Hermione rules. 'Nuff said. Nice chapter :) Can't wait for more!
scipio96 chapter 18 . 7/18
The plot's really cool and all, but I kinda wish there was a little more fluff in here. I'm a little surprised at how Sarah and Jareth's relationship is. I guess I'm just used to Sarah fighting Jareth and explicitly saying how she wasn't going to be his queen and go back to the Underground with him. I'm kind of confused as to what their feelings towards each other are and why they're acting like that.
scipio96 chapter 10 . 7/18
Wow... just wow. That was so cool. The whole "The Queen rides" reminds me of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse riding. There's just something epic about that phrase.
scipio96 chapter 9 . 7/18
Lol, Sarah's totally gonna kick some goblin butt, I just know it! This seems to switch the typical roles, where the King is the champion and the Queen is the defenseless one. Cool! :D
scipio96 chapter 8 . 7/18
Oh, cliffhanger!
scipio96 chapter 6 . 7/18
I wonder if Sarah's noticed how he keeps calling the goblins bogles? And why doesn't she correct him? Although it's quite funny to see his point of view on Sarah's and Jareth's relationship XD
ohnomedschool chapter 20 . 6/9
Absolutely gorgeous. Stayed up way later than I should've to read this. I hope you come back to it one day!
pantherontherun chapter 12 . 3/29
ooh, "And what then, by all the gods, was a Goblin King?" wow, you just made me wonder
pantherontherun chapter 10 . 3/29
loved this chapter, was so interesting this ceremony
pantherontherun chapter 9 . 3/29
rides what? rides into battle?
nefertari-101 chapter 20 . 3/14
This is honestly such an amazing fic. I love the characterizations you've done. I get that you haven't updated since 2009 and it's always difficult to continue after such a length of time away from a story but I wish you would. This story is awesome, and you're awesome.
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I guess I will never learn to check if stories are completed before I get sucked into them...since you haven't updated this one in over five years I would think you probably never will. So I hate you for suckering me in with such a brilliant, terrific, exquisite story and leaving it hang. You are very cruel. ;)
Sin of the Fallen chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Oh Hermione, just when we couldn't love that brilliant brain any more, we get stories like this one. Absolutely brilliant.
XandyNZ chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
This is an interesting crossover... I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Ye gods, and little catfish. I love this Hermione.