Reviews for Dangerous Gifts
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/31
Ye gods, and little catfish. I love this Hermione.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 20 . 2/24
...Wow. Please, come back to this story. I have GOT to see how this dance concludes.
Hey this is pretty good.
Ybs chapter 20 . 2/9
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! Unique in so many aspects that make it so interesting. I find all the characters interesting, the plot is fantastic and the pacing is great. I hope you'll continue with this story some day. I know it's been a while, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. All the best!
Persephone of Abydos chapter 20 . 2/9
I'm hoping that one day this story gets completed. You've captured the characters so beautifully and realistically. I especially love your ruthless Sarah and Hermione.
Wudelfin chapter 20 . 1/18
Goodness tbe character are just awesome...what you did with hermione isjust perfect. She would be a worthy partner fir sarah. Jareth would love this chick! PLEASE UPDATE! It is just excellent work!
Stiffinme chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
I would keep reading this, if there was a skinch of a chance that you'd update it.
Thaliran chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
my my, i truly loved the hermoine granger in this Chapter, i have not seen her portraid this way before, but you make it realistic.
Monki-Neko chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
love that ending and her plan...when are you continuing this?
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Man, I wish there was more...

"I didn't intend to insult him, I planned to destroy him!" "The insult was just a bonus." I love those lines. LOL
Ellyanah chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Noooooooooooooo. Don't tell me this story ends here. Your portrayal of the character is too fascinating not to be completed.
ByLanternLight chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
4/5.
Wordjunky chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Holy f*** this is an amazing story. I know you said it was unlikely you would update for ages but I hope if/ when you do you don't forget this one. Hermione kicks ass!
malu31 chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
This is a very good story. It has four very well fleshed out main characters, and a ery interesting storyline. It is a pity that your muse seems to have vanished into thin air.
Morte Cacciatore chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
I wish you would have continued this story...

It's really fantastic, I wish you would update this story soon...