Reviews for Dangerous Gifts
ohnomedschool chapter 20 . 6/9
Absolutely gorgeous. Stayed up way later than I should've to read this. I hope you come back to it one day!
pantherontherun chapter 12 . 3/29
ooh, "And what then, by all the gods, was a Goblin King?" wow, you just made me wonder
pantherontherun chapter 10 . 3/29
loved this chapter, was so interesting this ceremony
pantherontherun chapter 9 . 3/29
rides what? rides into battle?
nefertari-101 chapter 20 . 3/14
This is honestly such an amazing fic. I love the characterizations you've done. I get that you haven't updated since 2009 and it's always difficult to continue after such a length of time away from a story but I wish you would. This story is awesome, and you're awesome.
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
I guess I will never learn to check if stories are completed before I get sucked into them...since you haven't updated this one in over five years I would think you probably never will. So I hate you for suckering me in with such a brilliant, terrific, exquisite story and leaving it hang. You are very cruel. ;)
Sin of the Fallen chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Oh Hermione, just when we couldn't love that brilliant brain any more, we get stories like this one. Absolutely brilliant.
XandyNZ chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
This is an interesting crossover... I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Ye gods, and little catfish. I love this Hermione.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
...Wow. Please, come back to this story. I have GOT to see how this dance concludes.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Hey this is pretty good.
Ybs chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! Unique in so many aspects that make it so interesting. I find all the characters interesting, the plot is fantastic and the pacing is great. I hope you'll continue with this story some day. I know it's been a while, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. All the best!
Persephone of Abydos chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I'm hoping that one day this story gets completed. You've captured the characters so beautifully and realistically. I especially love your ruthless Sarah and Hermione.
Wudelfin chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Goodness tbe character are just awesome...what you did with hermione isjust perfect. She would be a worthy partner fir sarah. Jareth would love this chick! PLEASE UPDATE! It is just excellent work!
Stiffinme chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
I would keep reading this, if there was a skinch of a chance that you'd update it.