Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was great thanks!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
'perfectly normal, partially cloudy, warm weather'

so james *sighs bemusedly*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is defianetly gonna e the fairytale I'll read for my future children, hehe. LOVED it PERIOD

from

me
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant! :D

Who would have thought that James would be such a good story teller?

Love Sirius making fun of him for the whole "happily ever after thing" Typical Padfoot XD

And the beginning interuptions were hilarious too;

"One upon a time-"

"Really? 'One upon a time'?" Sirius interrupted.

"It is a little corny." Peter added. James huffed.

"Fine fine! Uh...It was a dark and stormy night-"

"Why does everything happen at night? I always feel more happens during the day." This time it was Remus who interrupted. James groaned again.

"Alright fine! It was the middle of the afternoon with perfectly normal, partially clody warm weather! Happy now?"

LMAO XD Good boys get rid of the cliches!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I suppose it could be conceived as sad but I thought it was awesome, not as good as insanity symptoms but still awesome:)
ClamKidToTheRescue chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
:D hahaha! yes it was corny but brilliant as well! :)
fiercejinx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
HAAAAAAAAHHAHAAAAHAHAA...that was hilarious...especially the line:

"Lily has to spend the rest of her life with James. How is that 'happily ever after'?"

and

"It was the middle of the afternoon with perfectly normal, partially cloudy, warm weather."

_
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
AW!

I love it!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love this line. “I agreed to your terms!” He raised his sword high in the air and brought in swinging down to the chain that bound The Black Knight. “YEAH!” However, he found himself shocked as the blade did nothing to damage the chain. The Black Knight rolled his eyes.

“Gee, hitting it with a sword. Why didn’t I think of that?”

“Hey! I’m trying to help you here! I could do with a little less sarcasm.”

Its so Sirius.
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I expected James and Sirius to over-describe themselves. Like Roger Fox did when he wrote a book in the comics. (Fox Trot) The wolfman thing was overdone, as were the three evil dragons. Happily ever after is cliche, why didn't they make up something completely mediocre as they did with the 'perfectly normal, partially cloudy, warm weather'?
KKool chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hilarious!

You're really good at writing humor!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was cute! I really liked it! I love how they made their fantasies come true.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
That was hilarous! And it does make sense that Peter would wake someone up because he couldn't sleep, which then follows the line. But I would think Peter wake Sirius or James up first, and after that they would wake the other up, and Remus would be last not crisizing or anything Just something I wanted to point out. But i liked the story nonetheless!

~Meeh-san
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very Good story. Remus's fantasy might not come true, but he does get helped by the wolfsbane potion...

Loved the story, and the idea of Peter waking up Remus, who woke up Sirius, who woke up James. The only thing with that is wouldn't Remus wake up James, who is more sensible than Sirius? Oh well, i'm just rambling now.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Yay! Cute fairytale. I'm keeping this for a rainy night.