Reviews for Cast Chain Nightmare, Level 5
Purple Crow chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Your story is awesome! I laughed so hard I couldn't swallow my drink without choking! The first nightmare is my favorite, although they're all pretty frightening really.
SkadiTheEvilElf chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Failed all will save and pissed my pants laughing. GODS, you just gave nightmare a new definition...
anesor chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wonderful nightmare, indeed. I think you hit so many so quickly, I didn't even slow my reading long enough to laugh!
BronxWench chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I absolutely loved this story-I was laughing non-stop as I read it. I may never quite recover from the image of Khelgar and Callum pole dancing, but I'm not complaining, mind you! More, please! :D
berelinde chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This story had me in fits. OK, at first, I was a bit confused. OK... a lot confused. The disjointed dream sequences had me wondering what, exactly, was going on. But then, I've had nights like that, usually after eating paprikash. So good job! For a while there, I could definitely see how Fenrir felt. And it's perfectly understandable. Stressed-out KC, not enough sleep for too long, Neeshka's cooking right before bed. That would generate some nightmares, all right.

Definitely a story to read twice, because the first time, your brain is recoiling from one horrible image after another. The second time, though, the humor comes through.
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
You are a very strange person. I like that about you. :)
Her Winter Requiem chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*snort* The title couldn't have been any more fitting. Duncan marrying Zeeaire absolutely threw me. Great story :D