Reviews for Precious Things
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/5
I adore it !
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
How do you called that , pseudo-smut ? Well I have to say that I have totally love the chapter .Now this deserves a sequel ,so what are you waiting for ? Update !
Luna Aiello chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I think you just killed my with this deliciousness :D
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very well written! I just LOVE the pairing and the story.
Great job writing another amazing fanfic.
Jet Nebula chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is not terrible and horrible~ And I like how you ended it actually. More in character than if it had gotten more serious. Excellent job once more :)
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is really good. Thank you for deciding to write it

~KWF~
binny.can.flyy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I actually really liked this (: and yes, I'd definitely say it's considered an 'M' rating, even if there isn't actual sex in it. I thought the way you portray Lenalee and Lavi together is so cute! Especially here, 3
xhalleonlatsyrc chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
It's quite a shame that this story didn't get more reviews, since you've got really got imagery & language. Guess it might have something to do with the 'M' rating? Still, great read, really. :)
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww i think i liked it the way it is, not having an actual 'sex' scene. it still showed lavi's true affection for lenalee and that he should be controlling himself at least not to go further than what they were doing(sorry for the wrong english). this is beautiful just the way it is x]
Ciara-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Yup. It is M. No need to have... deeper action to prove that. *heh* Yeah, now I have had that piece of LavLena fluff... Thank you. Keep writing LavLena so I can gobble it all up. 3