Reviews for A Noah at Hogwarts
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 7/17
Baaaa chapter 17 . 5/2
This is epic bbaaa
Mike chapter 17 . 2/20

Amazing story btw, but that is my foremost thought rn.
Itharax chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 17 . 9/17/2015
Greetings from 2015! How IS the next chapter? Is it alive or decomposing in a dungeon? I would REALLY like to read the next chapter as this is a delightfully delicious and sinfully fulfilling Fanfiction I have had the pleasure to read in this particular Crossover, so please, update.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
I love the story so far! 'Cept for Lena's death... that made me sad... and Allen hates Harry now... But Harry had a valid reason for attacking Kanda! Kanda killed the Akuma made with his moms soul! *wonders* Could Harry have another Akuma made with her soul? Or is it beyond reach of the Earl now that an exorcist freed it from being an Akuma?
PotterVengerLock chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
WONDERFUL! Simply magic! Your writing skills are stupendos!I absolutely cannot wait until the next chapter! I sincerly hope yo update soon.
Vangran chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
And here I was hoping that Lily would last longer.
KpopTrash1215 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
its good but Sheryl is desire and allen destruction.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Your story is so awesome ! I just couldn't stop reading until now and I am so sad that you have not update since 2011 :(
Please don't abandon it ! You truly did a great job :)
PS : I'm French, sorry for my english writing :p
HolleyS chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
To bad you stopped updating, I love reading about evil!Harry.
MaiKanon chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Oh gosh, please, please, pleaseeee continue! (road/harry seem to be rubbing off on me too...)
i seriously love your story! It's awesome! And funny and cute and totally awesome! This is the first time ever that I've read a non-slash story of Harry! I really never ever read one where he's with a girl, but you totally pulled it off with road, and I'd really love for you to continue this... Pretty please with sugar on top? ;)
angelaneahwalker chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
i actually liked it! please,don't drop this fic,it's really something...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Can you please fucking update
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Finding it weird with George and Luna knowing about Noah.

he commanded, and something died in his eyes.
Because his mother has been cruel to him?

Will Lily gain more of her memories and her sense of self as she evolves? I know the Akuma gain in increasing sense of self as they evolve (except Lvl 4 which are a few screws loose.) Will that sense of self be closer to her original self? At least in private.