Reviews for A Noah at Hogwarts
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 17 . 11/12/2014
I love the story so far! 'Cept for Lena's death... that made me sad... and Allen hates Harry now... But Harry had a valid reason for attacking Kanda! Kanda killed the Akuma made with his moms soul! *wonders* Could Harry have another Akuma made with her soul? Or is it beyond reach of the Earl now that an exorcist freed it from being an Akuma?
PotterVengerLock chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
WONDERFUL! Simply magic! Your writing skills are stupendos!I absolutely cannot wait until the next chapter! I sincerly hope yo update soon.
Vangran chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
And here I was hoping that Lily would last longer.
yullenlover1215 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
its good but Sheryl is desire and allen destruction.
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Your story is so awesome ! I just couldn't stop reading until now and I am so sad that you have not update since 2011 :(
Please don't abandon it ! You truly did a great job :)
PS : I'm French, sorry for my english writing :p
HolleyS chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
To bad you stopped updating, I love reading about evil!Harry.
MaiKanon chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
Oh gosh, please, please, pleaseeee continue! (road/harry seem to be rubbing off on me too...)
i seriously love your story! It's awesome! And funny and cute and totally awesome! This is the first time ever that I've read a non-slash story of Harry! I really never ever read one where he's with a girl, but you totally pulled it off with road, and I'd really love for you to continue this... Pretty please with sugar on top? ;)
angelaneahwalker chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
i actually liked it! please,don't drop this fic,it's really something...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Can you please fucking update
Akuma-Heika chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Finding it weird with George and Luna knowing about Noah.

he commanded, and something died in his eyes.
Because his mother has been cruel to him?

Will Lily gain more of her memories and her sense of self as she evolves? I know the Akuma gain in increasing sense of self as they evolve (except Lvl 4 which are a few screws loose.) Will that sense of self be closer to her original self? At least in private.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
all other Innocences would shatter in the same moment, and nothing would stand between them and humanity's destruction.
maybe maybe not. Akuma can be destroyed by mundane means but the souls are lost to the void. Hypothetically the Noah can die in the same fashion...just a lot harder to do so with their healing. THan again in thsi universe it it a century later and their is magic commonly held by a number of humans. AK, Fiendfyre, Atomic bombs would work beautifully.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Despite this, and in spite of his relentless research, he was unable to find a way to help the Akumas' suffering souls.
His left arm...

Sara Bones
Witch? Squib?
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Levrier planning? The answer to his question came soon enough. "Another Innocence will be inserted into you. Only Dark Matter will be capable of destroying the Innocence and preventing you from becoming a Fallen One."
If the innocence is the Heart though he would be risking losing the war just in order to prove to everyone there was a Noah in their mists...he was a paranoid bastard but not one willing to sacrifice the war for it.

Will Harry be paired with Road? Will this be continued?
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
So far as the DGray-man timeline goes, this fic is set sometime after where the series is currently up to; therefore, Skin Bolic is dead and the powers of the 14th have turned Allen fully into a Noah. His presence with the family will be more thoroughly explained later in the story.
DGM timeline is late 1800s early 1900s/ How do you explain the century difference?
Rex888 chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
pleeeeeeeaaaase continue this epicness!