Reviews for Being Comforted
anon9686 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
awwwww its realy cute i enjoyed it alot XD
Mable chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I don't read a lot of lemons... But I do read MelloxMatt fics so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did.

(In background) May-bay, do you know how degrading it is for me to read a fic about two guys doing... That.

Oh please, you were staring at the screen as focused as possible. You can't say you weren't interested.

(In background) I-I... *blushes* Shut up!

Oh whatever you say Inty. Anyway, I liked the fic.
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
...wow, Mello isn't acting like the badass X-boss, be's acting like... a love deprived, sad teenage boy. If that's what you were going for, then good job.

P.S. My little sister loved it, though she doesn't understand half of the content. She is 6 after all. I know, I'm a bad big sis. Don't judge ME!
Cassieandra8291 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was so sweet...awesome job!
StripyGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I read it a while ago, but I wasn't registered, so here I am, placing my comment now :)

Simply amazing :3 The written is well-done and the story is lovely! Thank you for submitting it!

xoxo
Sweetheart5793 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This chapter was so incredibly sweet! I probably have cavities now from just reading! Anyway, loved it, awesome job.
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OHMYGOD! I've had this open for days, and I've just read it now, and WOW! I wish I'd read it straight away! This is hot, sexy, awesome and sweet! God, they're so beautiful! One of my favourite Mello fics EVER!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
If I may, a small editorial note.

The twelfth paragraph down, when you put, "Matt sat there behind the couch, staring at the silently weeping Mello."

He couldn't sit behind the couch AND look over it atthe same time. Replace that with 'stand' or something.

Okay, I opened this up at the beginning. I'll copy the story down and read it on my computer. I'm being kicked off because it's so late. X(
Comatose Overdose chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Nosebleed...
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was really sweet :)

I really enjoyed it
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh, that was so cute! :3 You are a genius!

Yay, Mello as Uke! **evil laugh**
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw...so cute! I really liked. Itwas an old fashioned yaoi. I haven't read one like that since the the mid. Naruto era.
qurota ayuni chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I. Love. Fluffiness.

he-

this is so sweet, I'm both glad and extremely upset its a oneshott!
MelloisMellow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Near is Mean. TT Poor Mello-kun! /

anyway! your fic was great!(and hot) and I enjoyed reading it, thankyou for my daily dose of yaoi!(I go crazy without it lol XD)
milarepa chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
that was both hot and sweet and one of the reasons i enjoyed it so much was that mello is the bottom, all the stories i've read featuring m&m always had mello/top, matt/bottom and i am getting bored of that