Reviews for Double Trouble
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
DAMN YOU AD YOUR CLIFFHANGERS! It's 6am, the sun is coming up, and I refuse to sleep until I figure out the cliff hanger but then I get another cliffhanger and I wanna rip my hair out because I need to read more. Your stories are absolutely brilliant.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
Simply WOW!

What else can I say?

Other than : Please write more!
Silver Moon Lit Forest chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
I love the way you portrayed their relationship. The fights, emotions and everything flowed so well together. Great job. And I love an angry, or annoyed, Choji. :)
ArtKeepsMeSane chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
I LOVE YA WRITIN STYLE! JUST MAKES ME WANT TO READ MORE! WHEEEEEEEEEE! :P
ArtKeepsMeSane chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
OMG WUT? GAAAGH! MUST KEEP READING!
ArtKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
It's like I'm actually inside a ninja's head... D:)
Valdesa chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
It's ten to five in the morning and the only reason I'm still up is your absolutely marvelous writing, so thank you *really* much. I may sound corny, but I feel lucky I found "Trouble" tonight. I read it, found its sequel, and read this too, and I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing them.

You know, I loved how you portrayed Shikamaru and Chôji, and Tsunade, Neji, TenTen, Naruto... well, ¡all of them! You just make them so human, while always keeping them In Character and even developing them further than they're in manga. You really have got talent in there, and (although I hope/assume you already do) I want you to know that. So keep writing, because you're really good at it.

Congratulations, and thanks again.

Valdesa.
Tamer Lorika chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Every time that I search for Naruto fanfic, I swear vehemently to myself that I will never do it again. Everything I seem to come up against is written by a middle school girl or so shallowly all I can do is hate this fandom and wish to forsake it.

And then I read something like this. Something so achingly REAL, with characters and a plot and shoeer emotion that leaves me literally breathless. Do you understand? I could not BREATHE during moments. I know, especially, it is difficult to write Shikamaru, because there is just SO MUCH that you have to think about, because it is what HE thinks about - and so much was presented to me, so much that I had never considered. It was REAL.

I just... yeah, that's it. I'm crawling back to my other fandom now, and I'm going to come back to Naruto in a few months with this story echoing in my head and I'll think "maybe I'll find something that beautiful again".
MissBMarie chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Easily one of the best Chouji/Shikamaru stories I've ever read. Easily one of the best stories I've ever read.

You're amazingly skilled at conveying to the reader what the character is truly thinking and feeling, and creating a very solid and personal relationship between the two. I can't count the amount of times I had to stop during this story and re-read to proper appreciate your talent. I'm befuddled, really, at how well you capture the emotion and essence of these characters.

A lot of times, what I seem to find in fanfictions are: cheesy, disconnected lines that are intended to have meaning to them, but lack both attachment to the character (the fault being either lacking in delivery, Mary-Sue scenarios, or simply poor writing) and therefore, lacking attachment to the reader.

Your interpretations of the characters are not only believable in relation to the original Naruto characters, but also in a way that I personally felt like I could not only know these people, but relate to them. Though some may disagree, I think Shikamaru's character, in particular, is one of the hardest to convey. I find that many people overplay his more defining characteristics; wit, intelligence, laziness, etc. While reading your first-person narrative through Shikamaru, I have never felt more like I was really into his head. I greatly applaud what you've done. I'm extremely impressed.

What people look for in fiction, more predominately romance fiction, are things that - let's face it - are unrealistic scenarios. A good writer makes it realistic by adding elements that humanize the person they are defining on paper. You accomplished this quite successfully. The relationship between Shikamaru and Chouji was dynamic and believable. Break it down to just the dialogue and you still have a masterpiece. Their interplay was beautifully done.

I had absolutely no intention of spending my evening engulfed in fanfiction stories, but I couldn't tear myself away from this. In addition I can't seem to find the proper words to express the extent to which I adore this story, despite just writing a short essay.

Thank you very much for sharing this. I greatly enjoyed it, and would love to see more.

Best Regards,
greenwaystone chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Wow I absolutely love your stories. I've never read such a good chojishika story before. you do marvelous work. keep writing please!
Alice L. Rem chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
I finally got around to reading this.

And it made me cry D:

But it was the good kind of crying.

AWESOME JOB! *hugs you* Great sequel to the other one. You are right there needs to be more ChoShika smut ;P

Keep up the good work!
D chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
oh wow this story (and the one before it) were absolutely 100% ah-may-zing :D they were just so perfect && i hope you never stop writing! 3
NailPolishRemover chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
The overwhelming happiness at the end nearly made me cry.

Because of your stories, I have become a permanent fan of this pairing. I thank you for that. :)

Sensational story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
NailPolishRemover chapter 6 . 3/7/2009
I love Shikamaru’s bitter sarcasm about Nirvana’s death. And the thought that he puts into each kill never ceases to amaze me. Wonderful chapter, as usual.
NailPolishRemover chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
I can't even begin to imagine how Shikamaru must be feeling right now. ):