Reviews for Hands Tied
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/23
As always... I Love Protective Growly Sam ! xD
Even when he kind of lost control...

And Dean's worries ! about his view of his brother !

Awesome !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I really REALLY love the way Sam went to town on "Mr. Miyagi". Understandable. But still loved it.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ah, so that was what was going on. :/ I'm glad that Sam was able to pull back on his own and then have a moment diffused with Dean's response. "okay" XD
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
After just watching LDC, I came on looking for a tag for it, and found this. It was a great little fix for me! Good job!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
There is a Boy meets world reference in this! *squee!* So I love you and this, that is all.
ficking56 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
So suspenseful! I love how your writing is so in the moment. I like how Dean is always the caring big brother, reassuring Sam. And that last line…yay:)
Whilom chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This was a little confusing at first-I was trying to remember whether there even was a professor named Bieri in LDC, but then I realized that this wasn't necessarily set during the episode but afterward.

Dean's range of emotions were great in this. I loved his desperation, the abrupt change from confusion about what was firing Sam up like that to fear when the tables turned and Sam was the one scrabbling against the wall. Then, knowing that he could get to Sam with his voice alone, giving up on actually getting out of the chair and focusing simply on moving the gag to talk to his crazy brother.

Loved this: **Dean looked back at him a long moment, wordlessly calming: it’s okay, you’re okay, it’s over.**

And this: **But considering Sam was standing there bloody and raw in his desperation to save Dean, he couldn’t quite muster the sarcasm. Sam would fight to the end for him…and Dean was actually pretty cool with that. “Okay.”**
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ouch. Reading this story threw me back to the third season with Dean's deal looming over the brothers' heads. I liked how you included the bit about the people tied up with Sam not faring well in the end. It's kind of a valid, upsetting point, actually.

Sam's incessant hits to the guy's face was, to me, kind of an act that showed just how bad things were getting inside Sam's head. The lighter moment at the end was a good touch (as well as funny and sweet), as it kept me from descending too far into rather morbid thoughts about what will happen during the finale of the new season. Nothing pleasant, I imagine.

Your story reminded me of something I think I heard once. Apparently Kripke and Co. were going to do something big and scary with Sam's powers at the end of season three, but the writer's strike cut that short and forced them to push it to the next season. I don't know if that's correct, but if it is, it irks me greatly. But my point was that I think if Sam does go crazy with his powers, it will be something a bit like what you've written; perhaps Dean will be in trouble and he'll just kind of lose it.

Good work. It was entirely entertaining.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I printed this one out and read it, and two others when I was in traveling last weekend. Hadn't reviewed them yet - hangs head in shame, and you've posted TWO MORE since then. I'm in hog heaven.

"He wasn’t gonna hurt us—what were you thinking?"

Sam took a careful breath, hand pressing against his side right next to Dean’s. "I was thinking," he said measuredly, "that people I’ve been tied up with recently haven’t ended up too well."

So absolutely brilliant. Taking on Mr Miyagi - made me snort.

Phoebe
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I think that this was an excellent glimpse at slightly-disturbed-Sam that's hanging around in the back of normal-Sam's head. :)

Good job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG!

I LOVED THIS!

this was just awesome!

i love the way you write, and this just added so much more!

i loved the description

such an amazing read hun

hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Nice story Hanna.
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
poor dean!
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh, excellent!

Because while I love me some Hurricane!Sammy, I also like Dean as the perennial big brother.

So, Dean observing his little brother, trying to offer support, protect Sam from himself all while tied to a chair and gagged as Sam fought like a man possessed to save Dean, satisfied both criteria!

I enjoyed this story very much.
reading chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love stories where Sam goes ballistic! Woo! :)

"But Sam was completely ignoring him, focused only on the dweeb. And then Dean’s little brother bared his teeth and growled.

Yeah, this wasn’t weird at all."

Awesome.