Reviews for Obvious
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Great! The bit about his heart almost pounding out of his chest the first time he kissed her... Gah! Who am I kidding... All of it!
KitKat71483 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love the humor in this one so much! I just love it! Thank you for sharing. KK
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love love love! Amazing job! I especially liked Tony's statement at the end. Beautiful wrap up and so like him! Keep up the awesome work! I just love reading your stories! :D
socrazyimsane chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Great story.
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Loved this one with how Gibbs studies each member of his team. Then his interaction with Abby, and Tony’s final line. Wonderful humor!
MastersRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Thank you so much for writing a story with perfect characterization and such a great end line. I could see this happening on the show. I only wish there was more chapters!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
A very impressive handling of a change in writing style from dialogue heavy to more descriptive, and again worked so well from Gibbs' point of view. Really enjoyed this one... and LOVED the punchline!
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That was really good. I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for the story. A
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Love the ending!
ncislove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
It's a Gibbs/Abby fic, but Tony totally steals the show with his last line.
mktoronto chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I like everything about this story: Gibbs' thoughts on his team, the way you put Abby and Gibbs together, the excuse she makes to see him, and of course that great last line. A wonderful fic.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Fantastic! :)
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I loved it. It was so totally awesome.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
T'Manda chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Cute!
Solivagant chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
love it! that last line made me laugh:)