Reviews for Answered Questions
Wheelman747 chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful story. I cried a couple of times and laughed a few to.
LaraSGCLena chapter 13 . 10/25/2009
Wohoo! *high fives girlinblue17* Another great story! It's 2u44 at night here and I just finished it lol. I couldn't stop reading, I so wanted to know what would happen to Jill and Chris. I thought the way Carlos reacted throughout the story was very believable. And I don't find Jill OOC at all. I like your Jill more than what they made of Jill in the RE movies.

I haven't seen the Viral videos for said reason but I'm a positive girl so RE5 was a jewel to me. Yes it could have been better but Chris was determined to save Jill and Jill alone, he didn't want to leave her behind, and I loved the look Jill gave Chris at the end. That's a look of adoration and love! *sigh* Still, I need fanfics like yours to fill my shippy heart ;)
TwilightBloodBell chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Very well done, and very good way for it to end. I loved how Chris and Jill ended up together, and I don't mind the fact that Jill ended up kissing Carlos on the cheek, only because he deserved it for his help. I must say, I actually like the unsettling feeling left over by the ending. Also, I'm glad you tossed in a bit of BillyxRebecca and a mention of StevexClaire, I loved those couples as well as ChrisxJill. The spelling and grammar were very good, and the descriptions were clear. Great work!
BlackxValentine chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
Wait, Carlos is bad!

Wait i'm confused! DX
Monkeyman88j chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
What do ya mean Chris dated a girl who wasn't Jill? When the hell did this happen? Uggh... That's as bad as Harry Potter dating Cho Chang, everyone knew he was gonna end up with Ginny, but stupid Rowling had to put the asian chick in.
James Hawke chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
I'm lost for words. Some parts of the story were good. But some were really emotional. At the bit where Chris was infected I almost cried. Still, overall its a great story and I hope you continue to write them.

N.B

You have been added to Favourite Authors.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Nice work. We get a bit of back story, a bit of intrigue(what's wrong with Carlos?), a bit of romance, and a bit of friendship. All in all, a perfect chapter.

Keep up the good work!
Bishop.AG chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
aw, sad, it ended...*gah* CLIFFHANGER D:

I look forward to more though.
J.L. Zielesch chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
You're welcome, and thanks for the story. I'll be doing the same about RE:5 if they kill off Jill, just completely disregard the storyline.
Parsat chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
For a fiction in such a large category, that was quite good! The prose was quite likeable, and the plot moved around nicely. There are things you did well, and things I felt you could improve:

Pros:

1. Plot moved along well. Unlike a lot of stories around here, it's clear that you already had a solid framework to work upon, rather than just randomly uploading fluffy chapters. Each chapter was filled with action or insightful material

2. Prose was pretty good. You described things succinctly but emotionally, perfect for the atmosphere. The flow was very good.

3. The tension between Chris and Jill was very well done. I also liked how you managed to create the tense love triangle with Carlos as well.

4. Psychology. Throughout, your biggest strength is upholding the psychology of your characters and your settings. Wesker in particular was very chilling.

Cons:

1. Occasionally, you mess up on the tense, sometimes moving into present tense when the whole story should be in past tense. It was not a very big problem, but noticeable.

2. Sometimes characters are overdone or go out of character. I couldn't help but think that Carlos especially was a little too savage at times. If you need to improve somewhere, try maintaining better consistency with your character's personalities. This also extended to the dialogue, making it a little less natural/more cheesy/more OOC.

3. It would be nice if you used a dividing line or something to mark changes in the setting. The end of the last chapter confused me initially, with Wesker suddenly popping out of nowhere.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable read. I hope to see more good work from you!
30 Seconds to YOUR MOM chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
Woow.

Awsome story.

(The ending is a little crazy too!xD)

Thanks for giving me a shout out by the

Oh and yeah, I've seen those viral videos...they're so depressing.

Chris going on a date with some random girl (not jill ) and to top it off, she ditches him because he has PTSD and is freaking out from his past experiences!

...it's ridiculous.

Lol. Anyways.

Kewel story and can't wait for your next work!
Stardust4 chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
Oh no thanks to you! i like this story a lot! u did a great job on writing it! congrats! and yes u should write somethinabout re5! you rock too

I really hate the video where chris is with other girl! -_- i won t accept if that happens! hehehehe well goodbye and continue writing!
30 Seconds to YOUR MOM chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Wow.

This chapter definitely made me a little on edge the whole time.

If Chris dies...oh jeez I don't even wanna think about it.

Lol.

Can't wait till next chapter.

And in my opinion, you should do a story that has to do with the period after Umbrella Chronicles to the current RE5 period. Just because I would love to know your whole idea of how Jill got into the mess she's in during RE5.
Bishop.AG chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
You were fairly accurate on the vaccine.

A vaccine does use a (typically weakened or dead) form of the pathogen to teach the immune system the appropriate response. However, a vaccine is generally used in advance, to prevent infection rather then combat it. Vaccinations and boosters aren't too often really, I believe monthly for most.

They also take a bit to kick in as well.

However, the Resident Evil series didn't really follow science anyway, so who cares? :)

On an interesting note, how you portrayed Jill's infection is somewhat similar to someone afflicted by AIDs on medication; the medication only slows the rate of infection, rather then stop it completely.

Supposedly, RE5 involves the Tricell organization introduced in Degeneration