Reviews for How He Missed Her
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
hey: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow, poor guy. If only he knew that coming to see her more often would have brought her back to him. he finds that love once again... He deserves it.
mulayhna chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
that was beautiful and so sweet :)
Desenchanter chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. It does ache a little at the end there. But it's beautifully written. I loved it, great job.
Daddy'sPoetryAngel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
AW...! I started crying by the first sentence it was so sad to me. It was very sweet too though. Sesshoumaru is a BIG softy _ It was great. Keep on with your hard work _
kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i was looking for a good Sesshoumaru/Rin oneshot to read. i'm so glad i found this story! it's so beautiful. i have tears running down my face. gah my broken heart! ;_;
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw so sad. Makes me wonder what my dad thought when we all grew up. Thanks, this is really sweet.
OneInuLuver chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
What a tender,sweet story!
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh! It was great! So well written but so sad! I almost cried, because I'm such a die-hard Sess/Rin shipper, but I love that Rin got to be happy.

I only wish we'd gotten to see how Sess was with her child, I think he'd be a cute but awkward ojii-sama!

Now, if only you can write us a beautiful piece like this one with a happier ending for Sess? (He got so abused in the manga by RT... I felt bad for the 'villian'... lol)

Perhaps he finds a mate too, or he and Rin become mates when she's older, (Now that he hasn't raised her as a father would, it's more possible than if she would have stayed with him, imho.)

Anyway, great job! Looking forward to more from you!
Kattana chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
God this story broke my heart. I cant get the tears out of my eyes.