Reviews for Lonely Moon
NaLux3 chapter 16 . 9/12
Alright I loved this but somehow this ending has a very heavy layer of melancholy. Very well written and a nice plot, good job
Mysca chapter 16 . 8/23
Wow, that was just so good - I read it all in one sitting. Thank you for this story, it's amazing.
Vika Tonks chapter 16 . 8/21
Agh! I finished this! I cannot believe how good this is. The ending was amazing! How you added in your own personal stories to this fan fiction was absolutely STUNNING. I clung onto this and could not stop reading.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 8/19
This was a very enjoyable story, although I have my doubts that Draco would really raise his kid to not have manners, able to read/write properly, or have that much of a potty mouth.
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 8/1
What a sweet ending, thought I wish there was more
Brianna chapter 16 . 7/16
That was a beautiful story! Extremely well written with many fun twists and turns! Awesome!
gravedanger chapter 1 . 7/2
most drarry fics that i read are far too sexual but this was beyond perfect great job
gravedanger chapter 12 . 7/2
i am completely obsessed with this story. it is amazingly well written and the plot is fantastic. you also kept the characters in character i love this
gravedanger chapter 12 . 7/2
I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction so pure and wholesome its absolutely brilliant please write more
Xanonxxie chapter 11 . 7/2
"They lay in comfortable silence, watching as the stars appeared. There was bright Venus, shining white and lovely. There was Orion's Belt, a string of stars. There was the Milky Way, like a handful of sand tossed into the sky. The two shadows of the boys danced across the sky, looping past the moon."

I do highly enjoy this fanfiction after I found the "lonely moon" video on YouTube, which tbh quite confused me but after reading this I totally understand and LOVE it! It's truly beautiful!
Now why did I copy and past your little snippet here... it's actually quite random and half the readers won't notice but... at Nighttime you can't see the milky way in Europe. It's over Europe during day time. I'm sorry to mention this little mistake it's just if one is really into a book or story and then they notice something off... it kinda stays stuck on ones mind.. so I had to write about it.
Patisserie Jess chapter 1 . 6/24
The best and wonderfully realistic story I’ve ever read. Bravo! I loved their interaction! I’ve been on be HP fanfic site for nearly 4 years now, and I can’t belive that I’ve never read this until now! But I’m glad I did! Don’t judge. A book by its cover kids. It has many secrets and turns inside. I thought I’ve exhausted all the good stories! Clearly not!
Second time I've read it
Feddle chapter 16 . 6/2
Beautiful story. I love Ron in this fic and those beautiful stories between Draco and Harry. You have captured rearing an ADHD child remarkably.
Eva chapter 16 . 5/8
Wow. This was gorgeous.
Man...what a journey...
I swear I was addicted to the book, I ended up staying up most of the Night XD. And to think I only found this book because of a YouTube Video ;) This was honestly a Great Drarry book, it had a great plot, original characters that still remind of the ones from other Timelines; It was just great in general! I should probably stop now since this is becoming a little to much XD
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »