Reviews for Lonely Moon
Im actually crying the ending made my hear so happy aaaAAAA
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 12/1
I loved this story. You wrote so well.
Kisses
Beautiful! I loved this. Such a moving take, I loved Scorpius and Teddy and Leo. I would love to just watch that generation move on and all the stuff they would have gotten up to. You created a great tale. Congrats :) and thank you!
Awesome story. Beautifully written :D
spittingllama7856 chapter 15 . 11/10
I keep coming back to this. I realize how weird this is. I know the last time I was here was less than a year ago, but guess what, I decided to reread it.
This ending still makes me feel a little sad and jeez I am such a sob. Ugh. My heart is cartwheeling.
Love it, love it, love it. I don't think I'll ever get bored of this.
Fiery Feathers chapter 16 . 11/5
The story was poetry. All the words were woven beautifully together. Thank you for this amazing read!
Maymulato chapter 16 . 10/18
I loved this story so much! I got so attached to Scorpius and Teddy that I already miss them :( and I loved the subtle way that Harry and Draco slowly fall in love with each other. It was great, thank you for this
Sweet but sad sounding. Could have been more happy
fr.amel.lia chapter 1 . 10/13
I LOVE THIS ! your story is awesome and I love it so much
World Of Lily Luna chapter 16 . 9/28
Loved this so much!
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 9/6
...It's like you have an idea, but it just doesn't come out well. It's erratic, rushed, and the characters just aren't believable.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 9/6
...why are all these children written like they're from very poor family's, with little education?
Acacia Jules chapter 3 . 9/6
I want to like this, but so far, all I see is Hogwarts is full of terrible, untrained teachers, who don't actually do much.
Unknown mistakes chapter 16 . 8/30
Reading it over and over again .
I'm a Chinese girl who's still keeping fighting with English learning,my English is really poor but I tried all my best to read this and I never feel bored or tired.
I just love them so much,and love this story as well.
Thanks for your writing.
Gcgray chapter 16 . 8/22
That was really good, very well written and really enjoyable! Very good and subtle character progression!
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »