Reviews for Lonely Moon
Brianna chapter 16 . 7/16
That was a beautiful story! Extremely well written with many fun twists and turns! Awesome!
gravedanger chapter 1 . 7/2
most drarry fics that i read are far too sexual but this was beyond perfect great job
gravedanger chapter 12 . 7/2
i am completely obsessed with this story. it is amazingly well written and the plot is fantastic. you also kept the characters in character i love this
gravedanger chapter 12 . 7/2
I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction so pure and wholesome its absolutely brilliant please write more
Xanonxxie chapter 11 . 7/2
"They lay in comfortable silence, watching as the stars appeared. There was bright Venus, shining white and lovely. There was Orion's Belt, a string of stars. There was the Milky Way, like a handful of sand tossed into the sky. The two shadows of the boys danced across the sky, looping past the moon."

I do highly enjoy this fanfiction after I found the "lonely moon" video on YouTube, which tbh quite confused me but after reading this I totally understand and LOVE it! It's truly beautiful!
Now why did I copy and past your little snippet here... it's actually quite random and half the readers won't notice but... at Nighttime you can't see the milky way in Europe. It's over Europe during day time. I'm sorry to mention this little mistake it's just if one is really into a book or story and then they notice something off... it kinda stays stuck on ones mind.. so I had to write about it.
Patisserie Jess chapter 1 . 6/24
The best and wonderfully realistic story I’ve ever read. Bravo! I loved their interaction! I’ve been on be HP fanfic site for nearly 4 years now, and I can’t belive that I’ve never read this until now! But I’m glad I did! Don’t judge. A book by its cover kids. It has many secrets and turns inside. I thought I’ve exhausted all the good stories! Clearly not!
Second time I've read it
Feddle chapter 16 . 6/2
Beautiful story. I love Ron in this fic and those beautiful stories between Draco and Harry. You have captured rearing an ADHD child remarkably.
Eva chapter 16 . 5/8
Wow. This was gorgeous.
Man...what a journey...
I swear I was addicted to the book, I ended up staying up most of the Night XD. And to think I only found this book because of a YouTube Video ;) This was honestly a Great Drarry book, it had a great plot, original characters that still remind of the ones from other Timelines; It was just great in general! I should probably stop now since this is becoming a little to much XD
Jimin234 chapter 16 . 4/9
*sniffs* That was absolutely beautiful. The whole journey with Harry and Draco, not to mention with Teddy and Scorpius were really memorable and captivating. When I read the last lines of the book, my heart clenches painfully, reminding myself that the story's almost finished and I'm really happy for both Harry and Draco and I'm really proud of Scorpius for graduating and achieving his goals. Tbh, it was frustrating for me to read at first because of the slow-build up (but I'm a sucker for it ;p) and I'm completely and utterly annoyed with Ginny's character along the way. Overall, I would've rate the story at a 6.5/10.
Madison Malfoy chapter 3 . 4/7
Great book!
Madison Ann Malf chapter 2 . 4/7
Cute chapter, I already love Scorpius!
Nap Team Captain chapter 16 . 3/30
I finally finished the fic. that was such a trip. love it. I love how you describe the kids and the scenery and the weather. gosh, words can't explain it
Nap Team Captain chapter 13 . 3/30
I'm almost done with the fanfic and I have to ask, how do you do it; dedicate yourself to a single fanfic until it's done, portray characters so pleasantly well, write without any spelling or grammar mistakes? It's maddening and so wonderful!
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »