Reviews for Lonely Moon
The Ironic Monster chapter 2 . 5/7
... Llewelyn? lol sorry that just made me chuckle.
willow611 chapter 16 . 4/25
Thank you for this beautiful story of love and sacrifice and hope! All the characters are so believable as they move on with their lives in the years after the battle. I love the slow build of Harry and Draco's relationship as they find common ground as parents, become friends and fall in love. Your writing style is wonderful and your descriptions have an almost dream-like quality - especially the scenes with Draco playing the cello and the boys flying their brooms at dusk. The little fables about the wolves and the leaves were beautiful too. I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this story and I know I will come back to read it again. Amazing.
blingkey chapter 1 . 4/20
This is so beautiful! Musician Draco spoke to my soul and the Cello is my favorite string instrument! I love this!
willow611 chapter 4 . 4/19
Loving Scorpius. And yay, Draco finally enters the story!
willow611 chapter 1 . 4/19
Love the start of this story. It will be fun to see what you do with Harry as the DADA professor. The characters are written so true to the original story. And now a Griffindor Scorpious! I am hooked.
I've lost count of how many times I've read this, and still absolutely love it. Amazing.
zee2000 chapter 16 . 4/8
I had so many feelings during this, definetly an amazing story I was expecting Scorpius' adhd to be more talked about, and more of his and Harry's relationship explored, but this was very amazing
Merlin'a beard my heart hurts
dafuq is a 'toff' and a 'chav'? iz it liek English shit or somethin?
HArRy n0 sTAhp
*squeals delightedly*
Stasia chapter 16 . 4/1
Oh wow, this was just absolutely beautiful and I don't want it to end! I loved how Draco and Harry were portrayed and the slow buildup to their relationship. The friendship between Teddy and Scorpius was also wonderful. This is definitely one of my favorite Harry-Draco fics now. Thanks for the wonderful experience. 3
This was just. All sorts of lovely. And I'm usually a horny little shit, demanding smut and all that, but this story is complete and perfect with it's softness and it doesn't lack anything, it's beautiful and I loved it. Also, those tiny stories are quite beautiful; I love children's bedtime stories, honestly, and the metaphors and messages they contained, just. Very well done, the story all in all, and the tiny ones within it. 3
Ageha Yume chapter 16 . 3/14
Aww, goddamn this is so cute! And it's really beautifully written as you successfully captured the deep emotions in what makes Harry and Draco human. I'm glad I gave this a try.
This was absolutely phenomenal. I'm in love with it.
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »