Reviews for Lonely Moon
heirslyth80 chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
_
Guest chapter 16 . 12/16/2015
I LOVE IT! I just ah, I just read it all, I couldn't stop hahahaha.

I like how structured was, the relationship id Harry, Draco, Scorpious and Tedd also I appreciate a lot that Harry and Draco didn't jump on each other right away. Everything was very believable.
When I read the last word I just feel good, it was warming.

I hope you'll write more fics in the future be cause as I said before, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
OK, now I'm curious.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2015
"I like plants, they don't pick fights."
that's a great fucking line i love it and i can relate
lokithehotty chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Omg my friend just reccomended this story for me and it was so good!
Vorel laraek chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
This is a lovely fic. I like your characterizations of Harry and Draco, and the ways they move on from the war both together and apart.
The various stories have a lovely poetry to them, and I quite like Scorpius.

But I must protest your treatment of Ginny. The memory thing is thematic and interesting and well-portrayed, but it doesn't feel like Ginny, even a young version. This is the girl who survived Tom Riddle's manipulation at 11 and came out the other side intact, and you cannot convince me that she'd let anyone else tamper with her memories of that she'd be that naive even at 17. She feels like a prop for your plot and metaphor here, but at least she's an interesting one.

Other than that, nice work!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
Awesome
SweetyBird282 chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
This story is absolutely AMAZING! Seriously I'm sort of sick so I went to bed around 8pm but I can't sleep without a goodnight story and then all of a sudden it was 2am and I was nearly done with the entire thing.
The characterization and evolvement of the characters in this is absolutely amazing!
brynn.brigham chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Awesome story!
Carley chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Oh my goodness! This was so good! I saw this on a fic rec on tumblr and thought the summary was intriguing. I ended up reading the whole thing in one sitting, thank god for daylight savings because I needed that extra hour to sleep last night! I loved Scorpius and Teddy and how Harry was so in love with his seventh years and how Draco played the cello. I also loved how you made Draco "muggle." You made it believable as something he would do to protect his son. Great details, beautifully written. I just wish I wasn't busy with school so I could read it again slow and steady to take it all in. Great fic!
withoutwingsx chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
I forgot how much I loved this story until I reread it all in one sitting. Love
Nameless-Anami chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
You don't have an idea of how much i've enjoyed reading this one. Actually, it was a bit of a surprise. I've never imagine that Scorpius Malfoy would be like that. He lacks of manners, so straight forward, so bold, with hot temper...It's a piece, i tell you. Also, everything, the way harry felt, what Ginny have done, also about Scorp being a werewolf and Teddy doesn't. It was full of sweet and tender surprises. I actually love the way you write. It's so kind, so wonderful, so lovely, and you show up how people really falls in love.

I mean, yeah, the courtships, the lust, the presents and sweet words are also ways of falling for someone, but this seems...natural, like the right way, the one that last the most. And even thought i like little touches of lust here and there...this stories make me wonder if all that is necessary.

I'm actually thinking about reading your most recent work, among the others, and i'm quite puzzle 'cause i dont know if there's some Scorp x James. I have no issues but it seems weird to me, but i guess i'll just put that aside and read it :3

Thank you for all this lovely stories, I love them fondly.
Dorchester chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Brilliant. I mean, really bloody brilliant.
valenti1965 chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
What a fantastic story.

Had me laughing out loud at times Scorpius is so funny!

So moving also.

Loved it!
sarahsezlove chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Beautifully done.
This is going straight to my favourites.
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »