Reviews for Lonely Moon
*squeals delightedly*
Stasia chapter 16 . 4/1
Oh wow, this was just absolutely beautiful and I don't want it to end! I loved how Draco and Harry were portrayed and the slow buildup to their relationship. The friendship between Teddy and Scorpius was also wonderful. This is definitely one of my favorite Harry-Draco fics now. Thanks for the wonderful experience. 3
This was just. All sorts of lovely. And I'm usually a horny little shit, demanding smut and all that, but this story is complete and perfect with it's softness and it doesn't lack anything, it's beautiful and I loved it. Also, those tiny stories are quite beautiful; I love children's bedtime stories, honestly, and the metaphors and messages they contained, just. Very well done, the story all in all, and the tiny ones within it. 3
Ageha Yume chapter 16 . 3/14
Aww, goddamn this is so cute! And it's really beautifully written as you successfully captured the deep emotions in what makes Harry and Draco human. I'm glad I gave this a try.
This was absolutely phenomenal. I'm in love with it.
This was absolutely amazing I forgot I wasnt actually reading a NY best seller. Really, it was well thought out and everything got so perfectly! Five stars!
blacky chapter 16 . 2/20
read this all in one go, and just wanted to pop in and thank you for making the flu bearable ;)
and I am positively swooooning over the last paragraph.
my eyes might have misted over reading the last sentence, for all its poetic beauty- but as my family thinks I am completely crazy for emotionally connecting to the Harry-Potter-Verse through fanfiction all these years later I shall officially blame the awful smelling herbal tea, okay?

I really liked how you incorporated the theme of adhd here, kudos to you for taking it on and chocolate cookies for doing it so well (I used to work with a adhd-youth during an internship at an orphanage, scorpius sounded kinda familiar! ;) )
And that scene change after Harrys and Dracos kiss? Epic! A classic I have encountered in movies, but never in a fanfic, or at least never this memorable! Guess this will stick with me for years as some kind of private insider-joke whenever someone goes like "you said what?" :)

Yeah, so thanks for a great time, you seriously have a gift with words and characters!
This was so beautiful and amazing. You're a godsend.
turbulenthandholding chapter 16 . 1/29
Thank you so much for this lovely, wonderful story that I stayed up reading much longer than I should've. Worth it, though! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 15 . 1/29
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! Thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 14 . 1/29
Awww Draco missing Harry, and the lovely flying...thank you so much!
turbulenthandholding chapter 13 . 1/29
Yes! The truth comes out! Thank you for this chapter!
turbulenthandholding chapter 12 . 1/29
Loved this chapter! Thank you!
turbulenthandholding chapter 11 . 1/29
Ohhh that explains it! I'm glad she actually said something though. Thanks for another great chapter!
turbulenthandholding chapter 10 . 1/29
All the misconceptions here were fun to read. Thank you!
1,657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »