Reviews for Lonely Moon
AS chapter 16 . 6/30
This story was utterly beautiful. It kept me hooked for hours and for days! It was still haunting me when I was not reading. The subtle way you described all the characters, the growing relationships, the emotions... I loved all of it. It made my heart ache in more ways than one!
Thank you for this!
troublemakergirlSly chapter 16 . 6/29
Awesome, it's really cool your story, I've been so excited with it... Didn't Imagine how it would end.
Think you know "sasuhinas fan", she's one of my bff's, she told me about your story. Loved it.
Keeping an eye on your stories,
Wish you the best.
One word:
Loved it!
MissMai23 chapter 16 . 6/7
I love this and it's definitely one of my favourites.
However, in the last chapter I was reminded of one of my Harry Potter Fanfiction pet-peeves. Teddy's name is Edward Lupin, named after his muggle grandfather Ted Tonk (Ted is short for Edward). The only Theodore in the Harry Potter World that I am aware of is Theodore Nott. A lot of people make the same mistake so I thought I'd let you know.
Once again, this was incredible and this quality of writing is often hard to find. x
love it
harry looks like a judgemental dick in this. just saying
poor scorpius! i think it actually wouldn't be weird, draco was rich and famousish and lets face it, pretty damn hot!
sasuhinas fan chapter 16 . 5/30
Owwwwww owew owwwww... I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Thanks for writing this amazing thing!
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 16 . 5/27
That's a good story, I love it.
Mother Of Basilisks chapter 5 . 5/24
Aww don't be dumb Harry...
I Am Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/18
Everything from old times is mostly best, sometimes good, even average. But this is so best! You made me didn't get enough sleep last night (blame all on me because I was just getting all excited). I wished I have Drarry as my parents too (please Santa, I know you hear me). Oh God wish I had an interesting childhood life like the way Scorpius and Teddy had.
Irukaka321 chapter 16 . 5/1