Reviews for Lonely Moon
I know okay chapter 3 . 3/9
See, I would never be a teacher. My patience is limited. Actually I taught once. Honestly the parents and their lack of disciplining their own children were the worst part. I might handle adults, but children and teenagers? Definitely not. I didn't even like kids when I was one and preferred adult company.
I know okay chapter 2 . 3/9
I'm wondering if Scorpius thinks he's stupid when he clearly isn't. Does he have dyslexia?
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/9
Interesting. Who is Scorpius mother to be born so early?
slasshh chapter 7 . 3/1
OMG Ginny is just annoying ans Harry is just -empty, spaced out, brainless-
slasshh chapter 2 . 3/1
Oh Harry what Scorpius did is nothing compared to your silly godfather did to Severus! And being all prejudice just because of his father is nonsense
Gryffindorian2014 chapter 9 . 2/22
I dunno...this fic touched me...it was a weird ride...felt unreal..not in a negative way...just different.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 16 . 2/19
wow...beautifully written
wow. just wow.
Beautifully written. Thank you.
Bass Player chapter 9 . 1/24
I know this was written a long time ago. Great story idea, but what is with the kids language? It is like you think parents and teachers wouldn't blink if a kid/student said "fuck" in front of them. Perhaps some do, but mostly in very poor or under educated houses.
It just reads like a writer who giggles every time they write a curse word thinking how clever they are and how grown up.
Seriously. It is a solid storie and would read better if you stripped out all the cursing. IMHO most kids only swear in front of peers. Unless Andromeda swears like a sailor Teddy probably wouldn't curse like that and neither would Scorpus.
It really lets the story down.
wmadavis chapter 16 . 1/20
I enjoyed this story. It's different. I thought it fell apart a bit at the end. It was hard to see how Harry and Draco's closeness turned into a sexual attraction and romance, but maybe I'm just too used to more explicit fare. Also didn't see how Harry leaving his job was anything but a tragedy for Scorpius; I didn't see how he was going to get along at Hogwarts without Harry, and throughout it seemed like he had a learning disability that would eventually be addressed, but it never was. And I would have rather the story have ended that have it jump to graduation in the epilogue. But overall a good story. Thank you for writing it.
BookAddict67 chapter 16 . 1/10
That. Was. Amazing!

I loved the epilogue. Scorpius and Teddy, running in halls. They didn't die in vain. And Draco and Harry were the best! I loved it. Their relationship was perfect. And Draco left his magic and destroyed his past for his son. And wow... And it was perfect! And they were perfect! Teddy knew the whole time... Yup. I loved it. Sorry for the horrible review I just gave. But it was awesome! Draco and Harry. Just. Thanks.
schandelierre chapter 1 . 1/3
Hi, this fanfic is totally amazing. There is a beauty that keeps making me reread it again and again. I am planning to make a translation of this fanfic in bahasa Indonesia but I need your permission first. Would you give me a chance for that?
PERFECT except for that blasted weaslett
The feels! I'm gonna cry :'*