Reviews for Lonely Moon
awww perfect timing lol
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 5/1
that was funny. I hope Scorpius doesnt get expelled lol
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 5/1
hmmm thats terrible behavior... hmmm
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 5/1
hahahaha thats perfect! Harry was so nervous, and Scorpius so miserable. lol great
mayrose 17 chapter 1 . 4/24
This is the first story I REALLY enjoy reading in which Draco and Harry are adults. I love it how their realtionship developed and how much they needed each other. I also really liked that Ginny removed her memories that is such an awesome idea. :) great work
Murasaki Hina chapter 16 . 4/23
I have read this story multiple times now and I loved it every time. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I didn't review at LEAST once! By far, this has been my favorite out of all your stories (partially because this included tears if happiness rather than grief).
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 16 . 4/21
Nice. This is a very well-written story, for slash. Most slash I have found to not be very good, but this was amazing. About me having many of Scorpius's problems ... no, I am not a werewolf. :)
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 3 . 4/20
Wow. I feel for Malfoy so much. He reminds me of myself. His problems - I had them all. Well, except for the writing, reading, and swearing. But other than that? It's like he is me when I was his age. I still have some of his problems, even, though I've got them more or less under control now. Now I get to watch my brother go through the same things, the same phases. Really, a family who understands makes all the difference where ADHD is concerned.
I love this story, FYI. Keep it up!
This was perfect! You are a really -really- good writer: Lonely moon, the poem, the little stories. God, Ill remember 'The pricess and the Moon' FOR EVER Please, dont stop writing, we love you :)
Inkzy chapter 16 . 4/16
It's been two years I think, since I first read this fic and I just had to come back to it. This is definitely one of my favourites :)
crwatters chapter 16 . 4/14
This continues to be the most beautiful drarry I've ever read
DrarryFan12 chapter 16 . 4/14
Aughhhhhhhcckckck! Favorite, favorite, favorite, favorite, favorite story! MG... You can't leave it there! Ackckckckc!
Jessica Murray chapter 16 . 4/7
This was so beautiful and real... I love it.
BOSS02109 chapter 16 . 4/7
OHMYGOD THIS WAS AMAZING
I loved the development and everything it felt so natural and when Harry told ginerva that white didn't suit her I actually died I was flipping shit fam.
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »