Reviews for Lonely Moon
mandrake-o chapter 18 . 4/19/2009
Your best lines are in this chapter. I had to open the review box so that I could write them down before I forgot!

“He’s clearly been slipping you some gay potion in your raspberry tea,” Ron said. -The gay potion IS the raspberry tea.

“Wow,” Ron said. “I’d hate to be in love with someone who I’m terrified of.”

Anyone who likes Christmas pudding is insane. As is anyone who likes fruit mince pies. to read the epilogue now.

Oh yeah, and it's not abrupt in this chapter, the ending... but I kind of wasn't expecting anything out of the pair of them just yet, so it seems a little rushed. It's nice and all, just a little unexpected.

) Mandraco.
ranchan-akari chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
That was beautiful. Really. *wipes away a tear*
celestial-gal chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
It's definitely not updated annoyingly frequently.

Each of your update is truly welcomed, you know.

I can't thank you enough for the wonderful read you provide!

The ending was really cute, and I'm glad to see that the boys are taking everything well.
CzarMoriarty chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Ah! I LOVE this story and am just DYING for the next chapter!

This chapter had a lot of short scenes though and so I just hope that we'll get a more detailed look in their relationship developing.

I can't wait though! :)
evildictionaryninja chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
You know, I did have that feeling like Teddy and Scorpius were somehow trying to accelerate Harry and Draco's relatonship.

And I liked the story in the previous chapter as well.

Thanks for the update!
Dragon Soarer chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
Once again, great chapter! I especially liked the hand holding scene! And lol, about the bet in the end! xD And yay for Harry resigning, that means he gets to spend more time with Draco! D
DeliaDee chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
Chaos struck while I was reading the previous update (internet/computer drama) and so I didn't finish the chapter until today. Probably a good thing. I was nearly incoherent when Harry deserted Draco at the end of that chapter. I am glad that they moved on from that bit quickly. Harry was clearly scared of his feelings (what a sissy!). You are rather evil, though, teasing us like that about the engagement party. I felt my heart in my throat until you cleared up that mess. Ginny and Dennis, huh? Yeah, that seems to fit. I spent the rest of the chapter with such a smile on my face. With the exception of the bit with Ginny (what a canker that girl is!), it was so sweet. I am worried about Draco's migraines. Is there something going on there that is going to send me spiraling into a whirlpool of tears and sadness? It seems odd that the headaches would be in the story for no reason. I hope I'm reading too much into that. These four make such a great family. They all seem to be helping each other grow up in various ways (Teddy, though, seems to most well-adjusted person in the story and doesn't really need all that much assistance). Lovely chapter.
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
this is one of the best... well written... amazing... omg stories i have EVER read!

please update soon!
Choice chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
Aw! So sweet. (: I can't wait for another chapter. *hinthint*

Sincerely Yours,

Fall Down
Miranda chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
I am crying. And laughing and smiling and loving this story more than anything I've ever read on the internet. You are brilliant, my friend.
venice dakker chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
this chapter was amazing...

and i know how you could feel when people seems not to beleave that you did something its annoying...

at least a want to know so i could tell a friend... so to you know sha love the storie of the princess too...

keep well... you write amazing
DrumminTater chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
What an awesome chapter D

I'm lovin it lovin it. lol

I love the way you write. Not really saying things outright, letting the story almost take a life of its own. Goodness me. My favorite story right now, I get all excited when I see a new chapter up. YAY! Great Job!
KJ Cook chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
You write really, really well. This is one of those stories that depends on the characters to make it work, and I love how human you make them all. I like how their relationship has evolved throughout the story. Keep it up!
Lis Lupin chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
Beautiful chapter...

AND I got my answer about Ginny...I almost got a heart attack when I read about the engagement party...haha..xD

Thanks for another chapter! that was a fast update!

fifespice chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
good chapter and the boys betting on harry and draco getting it on lol so what will happen next
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »