Reviews for Lonely Moon
Andi chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
YAY! They held hands and it was so cute! I loved this chapter and all the subtle scenes with them getting a little closer and a little closer. Great job, cant wait for the next chapter.
Silverstargirl chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
-sighs- such a sweet fluffy chapter. The romance is building and I am so excited!

I am glad Draco decided to go with Harry to Ginny's little engagement party, despite her idiotic fear of him. I always knew she was far too silly for our Harry.

I like that Scorpius and Teddy are more in the know than Harry and Draco. I wonder how long it will take Scorpius to make good on the money he owes xD

I hope to see more really soon.
RRW chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
Oh my, this chapter was phenomenal. Well done!
xanthepenname chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
aw, it nice too see their relationship and it is funny to see how quickly ginny got engaged after harry! thanks for your review reply btw, it cleared a lot of things up...i am very intereste to see how this progresses as this is my first hpdm fic! good job and cant wait for more!
Leonette Sarasz chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
yay! they finally hold hands... well at least it's something...

and i think it's sweet of Draco to make a song to Harry and Harry makes Draco ride a broom again...

and who would have thought... Ginny and Dennis? LOL!

one question!

is there a smut? *grinning
emeraldsmile chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
hm...instead of harry getting jealous?you make draco the one that get jeolous?well im okay with it ) but i would like to see where a scene that harry get jealous though.. _

If you go to the doctor and ask for paracetomel the doctor will laugh and if you ask the nurse she will be confuse and try really really hard to find the medicine for you _ because the medicine name is paracetamol and its for fever hahaha well no offence! XD
mandrake-o chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Frequent updates are not annoying... unless like, you only post one word per chapter. That would be seriously annoying.

I loved this chapter. It's so sweet.

) Mandraco.
amariys chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Bwahahaha! Draco's over-reacted about the engagement party! XD That was kinda embarassing.. I dont understand why he suddenly angry about Harry using magic and I do kind of disappointed when Harry didnt kiss Draco at the time!

I'm glad Ginny's gone for sure! That way she couldnt disturb Harry or Draco again! XD I dont understand why she made so many ruckus just because Dray came to her party! What an ungrateful girl..!

Scorpius' reaction kinda unexpected though! I never thought he would feel disgust by Harry and Draco's relationship! XD

How many chapters left? I cant wait to see how you finish this story!
Ann chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Very nice chapter. I loved Draco's reaction to Ginny's engagement annocement. Finally holding hands. Scorpius is even slower than Draco and Harry.
AnimeSiren chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
lol the boys noticing the hand holding! I can't wiat until they bring it up!
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS AWESOME! I LOVE THE BET AT THE END! GO TEDDY AND SCORPIUS!
Faerylark chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
how cute, I like the look of Harry and Draco watching their boys fly together...
Toraus chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Nice, the ending made me laugh out loud and I think that I scared my roommates again...oh well. It was a very cute and fuzzy chapter.
fotoshop-cutout chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Aw I love it!

So sweet; I love how this chapter was set up like a series of moments. Wonderfully written.
GreySide58 chapter 17 . 4/14/2009