Reviews for Lonely Moon
orene treke chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Thanks again for another chappie. And don't worry, your posting way faster than anyone can expect. It's been months since I posted on my own stories. Talk about writers block and serious over commitment in other areas of life! But back to your story.

There was so much in this chapter! Nice touch over the misunderstanding over the engagement and draco's reaction. as for the tomato sauce in the pikelets. Loved it!

Funny, one little quirk of my nephew's I was going to tell you about is his way of taking strange things to bed with him. Most kids take a soft toy, but not Christopher! It will be a hammer or chisel or some other tool. But you beat me to it with Draco cuddling Harry's phone.

One sweet aspect of Chris's nature is his spontaneously affectionate nature. He could be charging through a room causing mayhem and on the way past give you the biggest hug and just keep right on going. I can see that with Scorpius. Another would be maybe giving him unexplained bandages or sticking plasters/bruises, leaving Harry to wonder how they happened.

If I think of any more I'll send them on to you.

Finally I love the way you are developing Harry and Draco's relationship. It's beautiful.

Thank you so much.

Owen
redrraine chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Yay! Harry and Draco are finally together! So Teddy and Scorpius bet on them. Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter and I wonder what Harry will do with his time now, since he is no longer a teacher, apart from spending time with Draco of course.
Jester08 chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Beautiful chapter! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Aikoss chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
oh~
Caldonya chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Very Lovely. I am curious to see what Harry will do with his time now that hes not a teacher.
celestial-gal chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
I just noticed I haven't yet saved your wonderful fic as one of my favourites! How could I have overlooked such a thing?

That aside.. I do love you story so! Your Draco is very.. mature.. pensive.. and I enjoyed reading each chapter. Scorpius really brings a smile to my face too. The things he does sometimes...

On another note, I'm unsettled by the way Harry seems to be avoiding Draco. Just when things were progressing so well too. :(

Update soon!
RRW chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hey, what's up with Harry? Also, I thought he kicked Ginny to the curb?
Tree of Angels chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Soo cute! Update soon!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
This story is the shiznat. It normally takes me a while to decide if I really want to add a story to my favorites, but this one was easy :)

I love this story - it's absolutely hilarious, yet very heartwarming and serious. Awesome story, mate!
Lis Lupin chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hi!

First, I loved Harry's story...it's beautiful..!

Second, I'm happy McGonagall caught the right person, and that Scorp is going back to Hogwarts...

But...I didn't like Harry's escape in the end of the chapter...*sigh* we can't have a chapter without Ginny, hu...

Honestly, Draco needs his teacher to learn how to use magic again...and Harry can't leave his apprentice like that...all alone in the dark...

(I need some sleep, that's for sure...)xD

Bye and thanks for another wonderful chapter!

Lis
fifespice chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
so harry helped mcgonnogoll realsie her mistake in expelling scorpius and has he quit his teaching post?

and why did he run from draco? after help fix his grip on teh wand hmm
Caldonya chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Yea fun stuff! The end was a bit sad but I like that kind of stuff.
Danni06 chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
This is my favorite chapter! probably because I am kinda like Harry and would walk out not knowing what to do...lame I know. I suck at reviews but will try to improve because I love this story so much.
Army of Smith chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
yea yea yea! the love is starting!
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
wow. scorpius was expelled on my birthday. kewl.

is this the start of a 'loving' relationship between Harry and Scorpius? ...i hope so.

...unless i've forgotten the fact that this won't be DMHP o HPDM. ...allow me to reread the summary. lol.

can't wait for the next update.
1,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 92 .. Last Next »