Reviews for Lonely Moon
Beautiful chapter! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Aikoss chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
oh~
Caldonya chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Very Lovely. I am curious to see what Harry will do with his time now that hes not a teacher.
celestial-gal chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
I just noticed I haven't yet saved your wonderful fic as one of my favourites! How could I have overlooked such a thing?

That aside.. I do love you story so! Your Draco is very.. mature.. pensive.. and I enjoyed reading each chapter. Scorpius really brings a smile to my face too. The things he does sometimes...

On another note, I'm unsettled by the way Harry seems to be avoiding Draco. Just when things were progressing so well too. :(

Update soon!
RRW chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hey, what's up with Harry? Also, I thought he kicked Ginny to the curb?
Tree of Angels chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Soo cute! Update soon!
ValorOrgulloso chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
This story is the shiznat. It normally takes me a while to decide if I really want to add a story to my favorites, but this one was easy :)

I love this story - it's absolutely hilarious, yet very heartwarming and serious. Awesome story, mate!
Lis Lupin chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hi!

First, I loved Harry's story...it's beautiful..!

Second, I'm happy McGonagall caught the right person, and that Scorp is going back to Hogwarts...

But...I didn't like Harry's escape in the end of the chapter...*sigh* we can't have a chapter without Ginny, hu...

Honestly, Draco needs his teacher to learn how to use magic again...and Harry can't leave his apprentice like that...all alone in the dark...

(I need some sleep, that's for sure...)xD

Bye and thanks for another wonderful chapter!

Lis
fifespice chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
so harry helped mcgonnogoll realsie her mistake in expelling scorpius and has he quit his teaching post?

and why did he run from draco? after help fix his grip on teh wand hmm
Caldonya chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Yea fun stuff! The end was a bit sad but I like that kind of stuff.
Danni06 chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
This is my favorite chapter! probably because I am kinda like Harry and would walk out not knowing what to do...lame I know. I suck at reviews but will try to improve because I love this story so much.
Army of Smith chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
yea yea yea! the love is starting!
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
wow. scorpius was expelled on my birthday. kewl.

is this the start of a 'loving' relationship between Harry and Scorpius? ...i hope so.

...unless i've forgotten the fact that this won't be DMHP o HPDM. ...allow me to reread the summary. lol.

can't wait for the next update.
Suguri-chan chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
yay! anouther update! I am glad Scorpius gets to go back to school. And I think it was very cute what he did for Draco's you know what else? I loved what Harry did for Draco too.

Wich brings me to a question. Why did Harry run off like that? Is it 'Cause he is scared of what he is felling for Draco? or did he really have to go somewhere? *sigh* I quess I will find out soon. u_u see ya later!
Toraus chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Aw, this was a very sweet chapter, I especially liked Draco's birthday scene and the end. -
1,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »