Reviews for Lonely Moon
Maloanne chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
I completely love this story. I like what you have made with the personnages, they are credible. And there is obviously something wrong with Ginny. I would bet on a potion or a charm.

wolef chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
This was such a lovely read. Hope to see more soon! :D
Suguri-chan chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
hi there!

I new to this fic so I figured I would leave you a review! Anyways this fic is really awesome! Its gonna go on my favorites list for shure! Youe writing style is awesome, and I love Scorpius. It may seem odd but I think he is a really adorable kid. even his personalty. Plus I this it is very noble of Draco to sacrifice his old life so Scorpius can live a better life. I think that shows how much Draco loves him. I also think Harry is a great teacher too. even though some kids really grind his gears. SO far this story is really good and I am looking forward to seeing some furture HarryxDraco. when Ginny is out of the picture of course!

See you in the next chapter! w

Caldonya chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Great Chapter I love slow blooming love.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
*makes high-pitched, keening sound of joy* I've been checking for this update all day. *squeezes it*

So . . . Draco is a musician. Hm. Apparently, both Harry and I never saw that one coming. And he can't use his magic anymore? Or was it just that Harry was already so calm in his presence that the spell had no effect? *narrows eyes and points* You are a tricky bugger and I know not which to believe. I guess I'll find out later. :3

I'm hating Ginny more and more as each chapter progresses. -_- That is all on that front.

Of course, I am also loving Teddy more and more. “Scorpius says you have a second, secret family in Essex!” xDD

Oh, the beta in me also caught a few things: Draco made himself coffee at the beginning of the chapter and then he was drinking tea. Did you mean that he made it for Harry, mayhaps?

Also: 'Scorpius called back. “Kick out any stupid firsties out if necessary!”' Two outs.

I think that was it. _ Anyhoozle, good to finally have an update and I, of course, eagerly await the next one.

DeliaDee chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
The bit with Draco's wand was lovely. I loved that Harry lied about the spell working just to make Draco feel good. It was so sweet.

I'm torn between wanting to know what in blazes is wrong with Ginny and really not caring as long as she goes far away. I am, admittedly, leaning toward the second option - but I think you know that. :)

Harry and Draco's friendship is wonderful. I can't wait until Draco plays for Harry. It will probably take a while but it will undoubtedly make me tear up and that's always a good thing.

All in all, a great job as always.
Nimeway chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Awe, they are so sweat. I can't wait for Ginny to go Bye-bye and More Draco/Harry time can comence. lol Can't wait for the next update.
RocklifeDude chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Whoo! Chapter 13! I'm glad Harry and Draco have gotten so close and are spending so much time together! Puts a big smile on my face!

But I can't believe that Harry and Ginny are still together. Man. I am waiting for that to be over, I have to say.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

primaaryet chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
i really tempted to drill a hole in the head of one ginny weasley, so she can stop the whole cheery be so everyone can be cheery act.

ams71080 chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
I really like this so far. Hope to see more soon.

Choice chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
It's extremely impolite of me to not review every chapter, like a faithful reader and reviewer, but I was so engrossed in your story that I bypassed the little review button in order to move on to the next chapter! :)

Anywho, I really enjoyed this story so far, and you've made Draco out to be an extremely amazing person. I adore him, personally. And Scorpius? He's hilariously entertaining. I wouldn't want you to change him for all the smut in the word!

Please, do continue this tale soon! I'll be anxiously awaiting for an alert e-mail.

Take care!

The Origami Lotus
Faerylark chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Hum isn't Harry even the slightest bit curious as to what's wrong with Ginny? Or even freaked out by it a little... makes me wonder what could be wrong with Ginny that Draco would know about... hum...
testosterone-tea chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Wow, Harry returned the wand! Will Draco be able to use magic again eventually? It would be sad if he wasn't able to anymore... can't wait for the next year!
ClayCelloFire chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
the snippets, the tiny hints about Ginny... they're almost killing me! what has caused her to become the way she is? is she ill? will she get better? what is the truth?

okay... sorry for pestering. I know I'll find out in due time, it's just really hard to wait sometimes. I get overexcited.

this was, yet again, a fantastic chapter. it made my day better. thanks!
AnimeSiren chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
Nice chapter, I can't wait for the start of school.
1,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 93 .. Last Next »