Reviews for Lonely Moon
fifespice chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
oh what possessed harry to get back with ginny

and scorpius thinks hes a muggleborn and his dad is pretending to be a muggle and drives a car how comes then hmm and hwat will happen next
fifespice chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
so scorpius is a werewolf and hes no mother why do i get teh feeling tehres more to the story than that and umm does teddy transform too seeing as his dad was a werewolf? and harry let ginny kiss him ooh i hope he doesnt get back with her cos she wnats too i never liked that pair
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
god what an annoying bint poor harry is this another ploy to try and get harry and ginny back together never liked that girl one bit but poor scorpius having to go back on his meds taht is if he takes them
RocklifeDude chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
lol "slower than a sedated snail"

But...on to my reactions to the story!

Wha? He can't be! They must have it out for him or something. Wha? I hope Harry gets down to the bottom of this one! Those poor Malfoys! Say it isn't so!

Please update again soon! Give your update snail some uppers or something, por favor!

fifespice chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
ooh so will hemrione be talking over from theother teacehr when she has the baby? and harry is scorpius favourite teacher
fifespice chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
so harrys been made head of gryffindor any reason mcgonnoggoll chose him over neville? and poor scorpius he just seems to get into loads of bother donest he so will they have to write home to draco about his sons behaviour then
fifespice chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
ooh so scorpius malfoy was born on the eve of the battle and suspected adhd interesting but i think harry will need to get over his prejudice of draco and nay preconceptions he may have but if scorpius is a firstie whys he in the second year class hmm
redrraine chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Why was Scorpius expelled? What happened? Can't wait for the next update-Hopefully we'll gt the answer!
ams71080 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
What did he do? What's going on?

3cheers4Snape chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Ohh...I am feeling soo bad for Scorpius. I hope Harry talks to McGonagall to give him another chance...or something. Its just soo bad that a child is to be expelled at such a young age...please update soon...
Jinxxed chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
I really like this story, I just wish it would move along a little faster.
Choice chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
No, this can't be happening to Scorpius. D: It's not fair!

Please, update soon; I HAVE to know what happens next!

Sincerely Yours,

Fall Down
amariys chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Oh my GOD! There are SO many chapters I've been missed out! Last thing I read Harry was accompanying Draco while Scorp transformed and then..BANG!

Harry rejects Ginny, getting closer to Draco, became angsty and wose! Scorpious is EXPELLED! O.o NO! Sweet Scorp! Draco must be veerry stressed out because of that! *crying out loud* I really need an explanation! It is quite suddenly for Scorp to mess everything up..

I'm terribly sorry for missing this story for a while but Real Life was keeping me busy. :( I promise I'll become your loyal reviewer again for this story, though! :D

waiting for the next chapter!

TheGodMachine chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Oh wow. I wonder what put Scorpius in such a funk.
Crapmuffin chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Awh, finally. _ I was so happy to see there was a new chapter when I woke up today. And don't worry about taking so long to update, your faithful readers will wait and be patient, real life is also important. [:

Another great chapter, I feel like things are getting better for every chapter you write, which is a very good thing. The fact that you're actually improving is wonderful.

You've created a good balance in the relationship between Harry and Draco: their friendship, the small hints and their thoughts towards each other. There is nothing obvious but also you get the feeling that it just might be something there, which is great.

I liked the part where Ginny shows up in her white summer dress and Harry breaks up with her. I could see it all so clearly in my head, the descriptions were great and the last sentence "White doesn't suit you" fulfilled the whole occurrence.

The tale about the three brothers and the princess was nice, I really enjoyed reading it. It's cute that Draco has been telling Scorpious that story since he was a kid, and I loved the way Harry interpreted it for Scorpious.

I can't believe Scorpious got expelled. ( Awh noo.. Harry tried, he must be feeling like he failed Draco. I got the feeling that Draco was quite pissed when he threw Scorpious into the car in the end, he didn't seem like he wanted to speak to Harry at all. This is no good.. well, I guess there has to be conflicts. I hope everything works out, I'll definitely miss Scorpious and his outrageous events at Hogwarts, hah. (

Thank you for another great chapter, I can't wait until the next. [:

/ Muffin