Reviews for Lonely Moon
Caldonya chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Yea fun stuff! The end was a bit sad but I like that kind of stuff.
Danni06 chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
This is my favorite chapter! probably because I am kinda like Harry and would walk out not knowing what to do...lame I know. I suck at reviews but will try to improve because I love this story so much.
Army of Smith chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
yea yea yea! the love is starting!
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
wow. scorpius was expelled on my birthday. kewl.

is this the start of a 'loving' relationship between Harry and Scorpius? ...i hope so.

...unless i've forgotten the fact that this won't be DMHP o HPDM. ...allow me to reread the summary. lol.

can't wait for the next update.
Suguri-chan chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
yay! anouther update! I am glad Scorpius gets to go back to school. And I think it was very cute what he did for Draco's you know what else? I loved what Harry did for Draco too.

Wich brings me to a question. Why did Harry run off like that? Is it 'Cause he is scared of what he is felling for Draco? or did he really have to go somewhere? *sigh* I quess I will find out soon. u_u see ya later!
Toraus chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Aw, this was a very sweet chapter, I especially liked Draco's birthday scene and the end. -
mandrake-o chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
What's with Harry? Lol. I suppose I'll find out, sooner or later.

I don't remember exactly what I said in my last review, but I remember thinking that I'd written something and that it could be taken the wrong way (and then I left it anyway, lol).

My issue is that I haven't the right words, or thoughts, to come up with a different review for you each chapter.

All I can say is: This story is awesome.

) Mandraco.
venice dakker chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
... o por gackt...

i just love this story,

i'm sorry if you feel like i was saying that the princess and the moon wasn't yours... i just love it to much...

and the one in this chapter too...

eem...

the same as before.. sorry if you don't understand...

...

i really meaning when i said that i love it... (i'm not sure if that sentences it's ok ... i'm sorry)
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Yay for updates! _ *loves you*

/“Nah, no fucking problem sir, wicked surprise,” Scorpius said, smiling, and Leo, apparently overwhelmed with emotion, hit Scorpius over the head with the coat stand./ That was priceless. I loled for realz at that, cause I could just imagine Leo with his eyes all huge and brimming with tears beating Scorpius with a coat stand. xD

Loved Harry's wolf story just as much as the last one you wrote. I especially adored the last little paragraph. (PS: I didn't mean to offend you with the comment I made about the other story in my last review. I hadn't meant to imply that you had snitched it off of anyone; simply that it was so beautifully told and wasn't really written like the rest of the fic, I thought it may have been an actual old tale that you had heard at some point. Again, I'm sorry if I implied anything different.
Kohana chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Oh my goodness! You said Digestive biscuits and I had a moment where all I could think to myself was; "When was te last time I had a digestive biscuit?" Made me think back.

Anyway, enjoying the story and can't wait for your next chapter!
GreySide58 chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Interesting way to end the chapter. I liked this chapter. Look forward to more. And glad Scorpius is back at Hogwarts.
amariys chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
You know what..I think the best part of this chapter is Harry's story. I really love it! Did you create the story yourself? 'coz I never heard of that story before.

Yay for Scorp get cleared off! I pity him for being accused! X'( poor Scorp, no one believes him!

I'm glad Draco and Harry are getting closer but I do hope Ginny didnt make any trouble on the next chapter!
Aikoss chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
woa! is so amazing! I love it
Choice chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Lovely chapter. (:

Can't wait for more!
ClayCelloFire chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
I'm so happy Harry got to the bottom of Scorpius' supposed misdeed! And that he and Draco are sort of friends again... what's this madness with Ginny and Harry? I thought he'd moved on, but I look forward to finding out will happen with them.

I love how you invlolve the cello in your chapter, but just a friendly correction, rosin goes on the horse hair part of the bow, not on the strings.

This scene at the end with Harry helping Draco learn Accio all over again was very beautiful.
1,673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »