Reviews for Lonely Moon
SweetSouthernGal chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Aw...as if Scorpius and Teddy wouldn't be thrilled to be living together...but oh the havoc! I really liked this chapter. How they're moving closer, but nothing is simple- and it's all rather silent. Everything keeps moving, so quickly, but at the same time...so slowly. This chapter was beautifully written.

I look forward to more, as always!
ClayCelloFire chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
YES! Harry and Draco are finally getting somewhere! That last little bit with Scorpius and Teddy was PRICELESS! The entire chapter was just amazing... especially the part where Harry mentioned the engagement party and Draco freaked out... and the part where Harry slept next to Draco... and the part where they flew... and, like I said, just the whole thing!

I think that this may be my favorite chapter so far!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Haha, love the end of the chapter, Scorpius being disgusted with Harry and Draco holding hands XD

From Me x
Melancholia That Got Away chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
lol. that was funny

the rest was lovely really.
Laos chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Aw, the kids want them together.
Maloanne chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
I loved this. This is beautifully written. And I love how Harry and Draco interact.

Bye

M
Poseida Lunar chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
I'm too lazy to sign into my account so...

Scropius is wicked. Betting money on his dad, what a little devil. XD

I can't wait to see what happened next.
skeleton.gold chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Another new chapter! *Dies of happiness* I loved everything in this chapter in a sort of heartachingly beautiful way, with the little scenes under the stars et all. You are such a talented writer :) I also thought the ending was really nice, it put such a grin on my face, such a typical Scorpius reaction! It will be interesting to see how he reacts to their developing relationship and whether he'll be his usual self i.e a total terror about it!

Can't wait to read more :)
orene treke chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Thanks again for another chappie. And don't worry, your posting way faster than anyone can expect. It's been months since I posted on my own stories. Talk about writers block and serious over commitment in other areas of life! But back to your story.

There was so much in this chapter! Nice touch over the misunderstanding over the engagement and draco's reaction. as for the tomato sauce in the pikelets. Loved it!

Funny, one little quirk of my nephew's I was going to tell you about is his way of taking strange things to bed with him. Most kids take a soft toy, but not Christopher! It will be a hammer or chisel or some other tool. But you beat me to it with Draco cuddling Harry's phone.

One sweet aspect of Chris's nature is his spontaneously affectionate nature. He could be charging through a room causing mayhem and on the way past give you the biggest hug and just keep right on going. I can see that with Scorpius. Another would be maybe giving him unexplained bandages or sticking plasters/bruises, leaving Harry to wonder how they happened.

If I think of any more I'll send them on to you.

Finally I love the way you are developing Harry and Draco's relationship. It's beautiful.

Thank you so much.

Owen
redrraine chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Yay! Harry and Draco are finally together! So Teddy and Scorpius bet on them. Interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter and I wonder what Harry will do with his time now, since he is no longer a teacher, apart from spending time with Draco of course.
Jester08 chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Beautiful chapter! Keep it up and update soon please! _
Aikoss chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
oh~
Caldonya chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Very Lovely. I am curious to see what Harry will do with his time now that hes not a teacher.
celestial-gal chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
I just noticed I haven't yet saved your wonderful fic as one of my favourites! How could I have overlooked such a thing?

That aside.. I do love you story so! Your Draco is very.. mature.. pensive.. and I enjoyed reading each chapter. Scorpius really brings a smile to my face too. The things he does sometimes...

On another note, I'm unsettled by the way Harry seems to be avoiding Draco. Just when things were progressing so well too. :(

Update soon!
RRW chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
Hey, what's up with Harry? Also, I thought he kicked Ginny to the curb?
1,692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »