Reviews for Lonely Moon
not the usual baka chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Didn't see Draco being a cellist coming but that's not a bad thing. Harry proposing on the other hand almost made me throw up, why oh why would Potter be so stupid as to want to spend more time with Ginny?

Onto other things, Harry throwing curses at Draco, that was scary, but when did Draco get so much practice dodging things?

Draco letting Harry stay in his room was a good idea, Draco the human is a fascinating creature.
evildictionaryninja chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Oh. Wow. So that's what Ginny did? That actually never once crossed my mind, though I can see the logic in it. But, i mean, it couldn't have been that bad for her, I'm sure people have seen worse, unless she saw some particularly horrible thing. Hm...

Thanks for the update.
Faerylark chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
how sweet, Draco can keep his crap on the dresser while Harry will use the bedside table... no need to go back to Ginny *at all*. Sweet. Interesting way to explain Ginny... She must have already been a bit touched in the head to let somebody else touch it like that. Hum. I vote that in the next chapter Harry should accidentally (of course) kick off the bedclothes so that we can see Draco blush at the sight of Harry-in-boxers. Hum.
Frenchowl chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Love it!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Aww, I SO love Draco!

And I still hate Ginny... for not telling him, however

From Me x
ams71080 chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. And now I see why Ginny's acting like she's seventeen. How annoying for everyone around her.

Choice chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
As usual, I loved it. (:

I'm surprised that Harry actually proposed to Ginny; I thought he realized his undying love for a certain Malfoy. XD

Can't wait for more!

Truly Yours,

The Origami Lotus
redrraine chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
So have Harry and Ginny broken up for good? I sure hope so! This was a very good chapter and I did not expect that Ginny was acting weird because she had her memory modified. Can't wait for the next chapter and to see Harry and Draco's relationship evolve further.
Jester08 chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Another excellent chapter! Keep up the spectacular work and update soon please1 _ chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Gorgeous chapter! Your descriptions are as wonderful as ever to read, I really lose myself in them.

I feel sort of sorry for Ginny now that we know what she did (which is a great achievement on your part considering I practically loathed her before!) I can understand her wanting to forget it all but I think Harry can now finally let go; the battle was such a huge part of his life and he needs someone who can relate to that (like Draco XD!)

Defintely one of the best stories I've ever read on FF, keep it up
bgreenwivy chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
I will give Ginny credit for telling him before the wedding but jeeze... Nice action in this chapter.
DeliaDee chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Ha! I knew Draco would play for Harry! I never thought it would be a way to romance Harry; it happened just like I thought it would and it was perfect. Natural. I was a bit shocked at the curses Harry threw but thank God Draco has a good sense of humour. A fact backed up by the presence of Hitchhiker's Guide (very cool).

Ginny is even dumber than I thought she was. She actually got rid of - what - two years of her life. Just because war is unpleasant? Well, at least we don't have to worry about her anymore. Though I still can't believe Harry actually proposed to her despite the fact that he didn't love her but did feel uncomfortable with her. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a happy marriage.

You are, as always, fabulous.
mandrake-o chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Okay, so you surprised me with Ginny. I thought she'd been cursed, but I guess your way makes more sense. And actually gives Harry a reason not to go out with her much sooner.

I think my favourite in this chapter is the opening scene. I still love this story.

) Mandraco.
Lapis chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Please update soon! (Even though this one was ninja-fast and super-long.)
Kohana chapter 14 . 3/17/2009
Just came across this story by chance, but thought I should mention how much I'm enjoying it thus far!

Loved it!