Reviews for Lonely Moon
Sinful Sakura chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Yay! Is she gone for good now so the numminess that is Harry/Draco slash can begin! :D

Keep dishing out more chapters please :3
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
*laughs hysterically and then sighs happily* Oh, man. I've been painting all day and when I saw that you had updated I just had to take a break. That was just what I needed. Harry's rant at the end was just . . . priceless. XD

All right. I need to get back to work. Thanks again for the much needed break and *makes pleading puppy eyes* update soon, please.
TheGodMachine chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Hmm, I wonder, have we found the root of Scorpius' problems?

I found that last bit nice and entertaining, though poor traumatized Ginny.
Lais chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
That last bit was pretty funny.
bgreenwivy chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Wipes away tears...That last part was amazing and Scorpius is uncanny with his intelligence. Ginny is a stupid bint and thank you Harry for finally noticing. Great chapter.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Wait, was that actually Draco? Or Teddy up to his tricks?

And, "Yes, that’s right. We’re fucking non-stop behind your back, every second of the day. For the past ten years, actually. In fact, we’re married and have a family in Essex somewhere, so technically I’m cheating on Draco Malfoy with you.”

I laughes so hard! You win!
xSadistxFujix chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Bit dramatic, isn't she? Haha. That last bit was hilarious! I loved it! I can SO see Harry saying something like that!
fotoshop-cutout chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
I have to admit: I laughed so hard at this chapter. The last bit really hit home :) It read quickly, but it was a wonderful chapter. I liked the bit between Harry and Scorpius. Really well written!
GreySide58 chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Ha! That was awesome. I loved this chapter. Keep up the awesome work on this story. :)
Leonette Sarasz chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
LOL! how i wish the last part was true!
Army of Smith chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
can't wait til the next chapter!
Ichigo21 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
i like your story wish there were more chapters plz keep updating :D
simply anonymous chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
oh no! looks like the cat is out of the proverbial bag. what ever will they do? . i can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
:O Scorpius knows!

-Dramatic music-

From Me x
ClayCelloFire chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
the Harry-Draco interaction was superb!

Scorpius... I hope he doesn't go into cardiac arrest...
1,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »