Reviews for Lonely Moon
GreySide58 chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
Ha! That was awesome. I loved this chapter. Keep up the awesome work on this story. :)
Leonette Sarasz chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
LOL! how i wish the last part was true!
Army of Smith chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
can't wait til the next chapter!
Ichigo21 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
i like your story wish there were more chapters plz keep updating :D
simply anonymous chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
oh no! looks like the cat is out of the proverbial bag. what ever will they do? . i can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
:O Scorpius knows!

-Dramatic music-

From Me x
ClayCelloFire chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
the Harry-Draco interaction was superb!

Scorpius... I hope he doesn't go into cardiac arrest...
ClayCelloFire chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
I absolutely adore raspberry tea!

why did you say that Teddy's "metamorphmagus skills are just starting to develop'? I thought in the seventh book Remus showed Harry a picture of Teddy, as a baby, with torquoise hair?

the scene with Harry and Ginny shopping was so funny. Ginny is so annoying... will she ever come out of her mask? or is she really like that now?
Frenchowl chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Loved it!
Hyper Hippie chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Wow. I LOVE this fic! and OMG i need to know what happens next! I can't believe you left it like that!
Cracked Moon chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
This is a really interesting story so far! I love how your pacing it. it gets so frustrating only being able to find stories where Draco and Harry meet again, and then instantly fall in love or something unrealistic like that. You're development of the characters and the situations is really refreshing!

I can't wait to read more~
AnimeSiren chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Great couple of chapters, I hope Scorpius dosn't take that too seriously. It's good though that he knows that his dads a wizard.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
testosterone-tea chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Okay, I think I was just as surprised as Draco when Harry bounced that cup on the floor. But it made me laugh. Also, I am actually glad that Scorpius finally found out, because lies, even with the best intentions, are never good for any type of relationship. It's like he's denying a part of who he is.
neko-jin72 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
dang, never saw that one coming! please update as soon as you can! this is a very good story, just wish ginny would get out of the way and let harry be with draco/lucas. he's so much happier when he's with draco. poor scorpius; did he hear all of what his father said? i kind of hope so, that way they can talk and maybe draco will find his life full of magic again.
Toraus chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Uh Oh, now Scorpius knows...

Nice chapter! -