Reviews for Lonely Moon
SweetSouthernGal chapter 15 . 4/9/2009
Oh...poor Scorpius! And Draco! Aww...

I just found this stroy, but it's got my hooked so far. I can't wait for more!
vundrwld chapter 15 . 4/9/2009
I am so in love with this story. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I hope everything turns out ok for Scorpius.
Dragon Soarer chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Oh dear, I got the impression that Draco was mad with Harry about something... is it just me or is he mad at him? Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next! And I also really liked your story about the Princess and the Moon. :)
Army of Smith chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
that story about the wolves was good. it really fit perfectly.
fotoshop-cutout chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
aw this was a sad chapter, but I'm glad you updated!

Do keep going: I want to see where this goes. :)
Andi chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
Oh Scorpius *shakes head* I wonder what is causing him to make so much trouble again. And man, Harry and Draco were doing so well and now...Well I cant wait to read the next chapter, please update again soon!
Suguri-chan chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
wow! gerat chapter! had a lot of dram ma. And I really liked the story of the Princess and the moon. It was beautifull. Did you write that on your own?

Scorpius got expelled? how? oh I want to know! Update soon cause I really wan to know what gonna happen next! XD

Suguri-chan
Miranda chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Oh no...

Scorpius.

Poor Draco.

Aside from the "oh no, he can't be expelled!" sort of reaction, I've decided that your story is really STRONG. The relationships and imagery and dialogue build off of one another into a really strong story. I love it.

And update, update, update!
Faerylark chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
What did Scorpius do that beats out what Draco *or* Harry did as students without getting kicked out? lol.
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
HOLY! THIS IS AMAZING! I WAS TWITCHING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING! I LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT1 YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB WITH THE CHARACTERS DESCRIPTIONS ADN PERSONALITIES! I REALLY ENDED UP HATING GINNY.
Jester08 chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Amazing chapter! Keep up the fantastic work and update soon please! _
lilsammywinchester chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
what the heck? _ poor draco! (harry must feel like a let down) poor scorpius!...i wonder what he did xD well i can't wait for u to update! 3
ClayCelloFire chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Expelled? That certainly throws a screw in the works... I hope it all turns out alright.

I think that P, D, and T are all failing grades, as stated in the Halfblood Prince, but I may be mistaken.

I'm so glad you updated! Just seeing that there was a new one posted made my day better. And reading such a fantastic chapter added to my joy.
testosterone-tea chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Oh no! What happened? That's not good! What will happen to Scorpius? And poor Draco, that's horrible! Please update soon, not knowing is driving me nuts!
Lis Lupin chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
What? but...but...why? did I missed something? probably yes...

I liked Draco's story...and the chapter too, of course.

bye!