Reviews for Lonely Moon
ICHIGO21 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
update soon i like this story its funny
Crapmuffin chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I really enjoy reading this story, I think it's a great idea you have going on there. I can't wait to hear from Draco, please update soon. _
Kaia Schaefer chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
diggin' the story. no lie.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelove
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Well, I still like this story. Just thought you should know even if I can't think of anything else to say.

) Mandraco.
Jester08 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Great chapter! Update soon please and keep up the fantastic work! _
Serenity Smiles chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
I have to admit that, in the beginning, I was rather impatient about Draco's appearance. But now I think it was a good idea to first let us get to know Harry and Scorpius. I enjoyed their scenes together a lot, and I love the way you develop their relationship in tiny steps, with its setbacks and improvements.

And in doing so, you built up quite a lot of mystery around Malfoy: Scorpius' conception, Malfoy's relationship with Scorpius, Scorpius' distrust of adults, and Scorpius' writing problems. I can't help wondering about Malfoy's hand in everything.

Another point that has been on my mind during these first three chapters is Harry's absolute adultness. You make him seem so mature and so much more ADULT than the children. Whenever he puts his foot down with the students or deals with their antics, I can't help comparing your story to other stories that have Harry as an adult. There are many ways of demonstrating his maturity, but I particulary like your way of showing all the small things that make him adult. And this makes your Harry so interesting and enjoyable to read.

Thank you for this chapter, and don't worry about the lenghth, it's still fine.

Serenity
amariys chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Whoop! Dont tell me Draco will become the substitute profesor? *squeal*

Oh gosh, I'd really like to see him at Hogwarts! I'm curious about his interaction with Scorp!

Wish you're updating soon!

:D
Meezor chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Really really like this :)

Can't wait to hear from Draco!
PeaceBeyond chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
i really like it, please update soon!
ClayCelloFire chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
great chapter, again! I really enjoyed the interaction between Harry and Scorpius. the note Scorpius wrote home to Draco (I assume) gave some insight into the Malfoys... but I can't wait to get the real scoop.

Harry is so oblivious! (in the Hermione scene) it makes me laugh.
not the usual baka chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
So is Draco going to be the replacement Arithmancy teacher? It would be exciting to see how Harry will cope with being close to his school days rival again. Oh the torture!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
awesome. really like this story.
Blondechick19 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Omg i love it! Plz keep it up! Can't wait for more!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
This is a really interesting story.
mandrake-o chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
“Well, would you find it funny if somebody stole your favourite quill and dropped it in a toilet?”

“Yeah,” Scorpius sniggered. “A favourite quill, that's just stupid -”

Absolutely loved those two lines. I literally laughed out loud. I'm glad Harry doesn't seem to be biased against Scorpius for being a Malfoy.

I can't wait to read more of this story.

) Mandraco.