Reviews for Lonely Moon
AnimeSiren chapter 14 . 3/16/2009
I'm glad that whole Ginny thing is finally out of the way. Great chapter!
Frenchowl chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
So amazing! I love it!
not the usual baka chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
Oh why must Harry get back with Ginny? I really want to throw something heavy at his head and get it to reset itself into normal mode.

But at least there is some more development on the Harry and Draco relationship, Draco said Harry is a personal matter! And Draco is a singer right? The voice is an instrument too.
sarahlts chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
i just love your story i never read anything like it i hope you update soon cant wait for the next chapter
orene treke chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
So Harry and Draco are cementing there friendship, while Ginny gets more and more spacey. Hm. And who would have thought Draco would be a professional musician? Nice touch.

Looking forward to more.
Dragon Soarer chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
Sorry I haven't gotten to read your story for a while, but I just read the few last chapters that I missed, and they're all awesome! I really liked the tTeddy transforming into Scorpius or Draco. :P I can't wait for the next chapter! D
mandrake-o chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
This was a lovely chapter.

) Mandraco.
Lis Lupin chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Hi!

I loved the chapter! and you have to do something about Ginny...she is quite annoying...

but except that, it's a lovely chapter!

bye!
Jester08 chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Amazing chapter! Keep up the excellent work and update soon please! _
Andi chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Aw, I love the growing relationship between Draco and Harry. I still really want to kick Ginny update again soon!
Toraus chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
I loved the whole chapter. The part with Harry comunicating with Hermione was funny. -
ena-black chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
this chapter was wonderful, finally the feeling is starting between Draco and Harry! i was waiting for that, and also now i do really hate Ginny, she's coming back to hogwarts as well isn't she? i really want Harry do break up with her soon, i can't stand her. about the poem, i dont know if i told you before, but it's beautiful and now we know Draco is a musician... so waoh! But now summer's over, how will you manage to get Draco and Harry together? I can't get enough of this, so please don't take too long to update, i really love reading this...
skeleton.gold chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
I am in love love love with this story! Your writing is incredible, your characters feel so real and well formed and your descriptions are just gorgeous to read.

It feels like you've paid attention to everything, for example the little talk about London on the train was great! I live in London and know al about those charity workers aha!

I love how you've developed Harry's character, he feels just right, not all butchered and I think it will make his (eventual) relationship with Draco all the more believable! And I adore Scorpius!

Should be doing assessment work right now but I can't stop reading! Keep it up.
Maloanne chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
I completely love this story. I like what you have made with the personnages, they are credible. And there is obviously something wrong with Ginny. I would bet on a potion or a charm.

Bye

M
wolef chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
This was such a lovely read. Hope to see more soon! :D
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »