Reviews for Lonely Moon
Serenity Smiles chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
So much to read D I'll make it short because I'm way too curious about the next chapter.

I enjoy the banter between Harry and Teddy. It flows nicely and always has me grinning. And Scorpius is a blast! He always brings so much life into the story, I absolutely love it.

As for Harry and Draco... I must have underestimated you, I was expecting some big scene, but instead, you wrote that small tense moment, and it fit so well into the story. But I hope things will be looking up for them soon ;)

Oh, and I had to laugh out loud when Ginny and Harry where in that shop and you wrote about Harry always grabbing the perfect gift. I have a friend who is exactly like that! I wish I had that particular talent...

Serenity
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Ya! Update! Although since this is already chapter ten, I have to ask you. Is this a friendfic of Harry and Draco, or just a very slow developing relationship between them?
totalimmortal chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
If yo don't put the next chapter up soon I am highly likely to die from the anticipation. Dude. Seriously! CLIFF HANGER DUDE!
KurtFabulous chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Scorpius knows! Whats going to happen now? Hope he forgives Draco. And doesn't blame Harry for not telling him. Hope you update soon.
RRW chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh this is fabulous...I can't believe I have not read this before now!
fotoshop-cutout chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
O.O

wow! You definitely need to update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat!
Andi chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh wow, I wonder how much he heard of what Draco said and what his reaction will be. Cant wait for the next part!
DeliaDee chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Groan. No good can come of this. I honestly don't know who to feel worse for. Possibly for myself since I have to wait to find out what happens. It's wonderful to see Harry and Draco opening up to one another, though. This is going to get rough for all of our boys now, I'm sure, and they all deserve only good things so that pretty much sucks. Ah well. We can only sit tight and think good thoughts (yeah right).
jinnexd chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Ah, poor Scorp. How tuff would it be to find out your dad had been hiding things from you your whole life.
lilsammywinchester chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
aw man! poor guys! ( i hope u update soon cuz i'm dieing to know how they will handle this! xD
Maloanne chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
The end was evilly good. I can't wait to know what happen now with Scorpius!

And I like how Harry and Draco reltionship is developing.

Bye

M
ena-black chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
He heard it! whaoohh scorpius heard it! and now what? poor kid, how is draco going to explain everything? yeah, yeah, i guess i'll see it in the next chapter... truly, i hate waiting, this is so good! ofcourse, beautiful two chapters, love them as I love the whole story itself!
ena-black chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
heyy! great to read again, ill go now to the next chapter and then i'll tell you what i think, why did you part it anyway? i LOVE long chapters!
orene treke chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Wow! Two updates in as many days. Way to go! Scorpious continues to be enormous fun and I like how you are developing Harry and Draco's friendship. A nice little cliffie to finish the chapter with. How will Scorpious handle that little revelation?

Can't wait to find out.
GreySide58 chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Uhoh, Scorpius knows, but that could be a good thing in the long run. :) Look forward to the next chapter.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »