Reviews for Lonely Moon
TheGodMachine chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Ohooh! I was wondering when this confrontation would happen, but I wasn't expecting it so soon. I can't wait to see DracoxScorpius interaction now.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Dun dun dun! What a horrible way for Scorpius to find out that his dad has been lying to him all these years. You are a bad person.

. . .

Only not.
Serenity Smiles chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
... You sure are a sneaky one, leaving us with this massive cliffhanger! I'm so excited right now, I wish there was more to read... But uni comes first, I agree. *sighs*

But the chapter was great, as always. I particularly liked the last pieces of Harry's and Draco's dialogue about the things they didn't get to do.

Wishing you the best of luck at uni,

Serenity
Serenity Smiles chapter 10 . 2/28/2009
So much to read D I'll make it short because I'm way too curious about the next chapter.

I enjoy the banter between Harry and Teddy. It flows nicely and always has me grinning. And Scorpius is a blast! He always brings so much life into the story, I absolutely love it.

As for Harry and Draco... I must have underestimated you, I was expecting some big scene, but instead, you wrote that small tense moment, and it fit so well into the story. But I hope things will be looking up for them soon ;)

Oh, and I had to laugh out loud when Ginny and Harry where in that shop and you wrote about Harry always grabbing the perfect gift. I have a friend who is exactly like that! I wish I had that particular talent...

Serenity
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Ya! Update! Although since this is already chapter ten, I have to ask you. Is this a friendfic of Harry and Draco, or just a very slow developing relationship between them?
totalimmortal chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
If yo don't put the next chapter up soon I am highly likely to die from the anticipation. Dude. Seriously! CLIFF HANGER DUDE!
KurtFabulous chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Scorpius knows! Whats going to happen now? Hope he forgives Draco. And doesn't blame Harry for not telling him. Hope you update soon.
RRW chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh this is fabulous...I can't believe I have not read this before now!
fotoshop-cutout chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
O.O

wow! You definitely need to update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat!
Andi chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Oh wow, I wonder how much he heard of what Draco said and what his reaction will be. Cant wait for the next part!
DeliaDee chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Groan. No good can come of this. I honestly don't know who to feel worse for. Possibly for myself since I have to wait to find out what happens. It's wonderful to see Harry and Draco opening up to one another, though. This is going to get rough for all of our boys now, I'm sure, and they all deserve only good things so that pretty much sucks. Ah well. We can only sit tight and think good thoughts (yeah right).
jinnexd chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
Ah, poor Scorp. How tuff would it be to find out your dad had been hiding things from you your whole life.
lilsammywinchester chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
aw man! poor guys! ( i hope u update soon cuz i'm dieing to know how they will handle this! xD
Maloanne chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
The end was evilly good. I can't wait to know what happen now with Scorpius!

And I like how Harry and Draco reltionship is developing.

Bye

M
ena-black chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
He heard it! whaoohh scorpius heard it! and now what? poor kid, how is draco going to explain everything? yeah, yeah, i guess i'll see it in the next chapter... truly, i hate waiting, this is so good! ofcourse, beautiful two chapters, love them as I love the whole story itself!
1,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »