Reviews for Lonely Moon
ena-black chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
WAOH! ok, almost all cleared up al last! but this was surprising! I didn't expect Draco to tell him all the truth on one shot, very very shocking, and why did Harry react like that when draco handed him that piece of cloth? was it because he didnt want to think about the way it had been torn? he should have said something else before he left, i dont get it. I guess there's going to be plenty of time for them to talk about everything, the whole summer... I can't wait for it!

update soon, this is getting so good, is hard to wait!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Ooh, brilliant story :D

Absolutely love it :)

From Me x
Hyper Hippie chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
I LOVE those kids

Draco is really cool! and Harry

I completely agree with Scorpius about Ginny and I think that kid is the best!

can't wait for your update!
Blondechick19 chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Aw wonderful chapter. I can't wait for more ] PLZ WRITE ASAP!

Jess
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
this is so aw3so e Q! ! !
ClayCelloFire chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Yes! The truth is finally revealed about Draco! I'm so happy to finally know! And what a truth it was... quite surprising, I wasn't expecting Scorpius to be born during the battle.

Your stories are all very well written, and it is quite refreshing. I really liked this chapter!
DeliaDee chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Wow. What can a person even say about all that. Draco was definitely sorted too early. That was a rather tactless exit on Harry's part. He'd best make it up to Draco if he knows what's good for him. And then there's Ginny again. Cocking it all up even more just by opening her mouth. This really was an incredibly chapter. What a great man Draco has become.
Miranda chapter 9 . 2/14/2009

Your story makes me somehow want to cry, laugh, scream and go "AWW" simultaneously. Another great chapter!

And we learned Draco's story! Which was really sad, and MADE SENSE! I love how you made Pansy pregnant when she wants to turn them in, just to keep the baby safe. It's makes perfect sense and it all fits together! I really like how you did that.

And Harry, oh Harry... He's rather skittish, isn't he? I mean, just running out like that...

And I love Draco: "Milk?", while Harry is ranting. Perfect.

Great! I am totally and completely in love with this story!
mandrake-o chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Useless comment: I don't like chamomile tea.

I had an actual punctuation or grammar related comment, but it's gone now. Clearly it wasn't that troublesome.

Can't wait to read more.

) Mandraco.
orene treke chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Ah! We finally get some od Draco's story. Nicely thought out and told.

I expect you have Ginny's story sorted too. I'll look forward to reading that one, and having some more fun with Scorpious!
RocklifeDude chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Oh, wow! That story is intense! That is quite the elaborate history that you chose there...and it's amazing!

But it's so nice that Draco would go through all of that for his son!

Keep up the good work!

RD
Dragon Soarer chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
I love to what lengths Draco would go simply to protect his son. That he, probably one of the most selfish people in Slytherin (no, in Hogwarts) would become so selfless for his son's sake. Really cute. Though I have to admit that I don't really understand why Harry reacted like that when he learned it was a piece of school robes... Is this just dumb of me or was it something you were going to explain later? I mean, a piece or robe is a piece of robe, right? :/ Anyway, good chapter!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
WAH! *tackles chapter and mauls it*

. . .

OwO Sorry. Is it insanely obsessive of me to think that you had abandoned this fic even though you only hadn't updated in, like, a week? I was getting worried. *cuddles eleventy7*

Anyway, can I just say that the scene where Harry is venting about Draco and him hating each other and Draco just goes, "Milk?" had me rolling. They're really quite adorable together.

Oh, and poor Draco. What an ordeal he went through to keep Scorpius safe. *pets him* He's a good father. And I mean, here is is trying to give Harry a little glimpse into his life with that piece of cloth and he has no idea that Harry's gonna react like that. *sighs* I just feel so bad for him.

He's trying though. And Harry's trying. Onwards and upwards, as they say, right?

Anyway, glad for the update (really, you have no idea how thrilled I was to see that alert in my inbox) and here's hoping for a speedy next one.

-Lina
Toraus chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Aww, that was really sweet what Draco did for his son. It was sad chapter but good. - Happy Valenties!
Jester08 chapter 9 . 2/14/2009