Reviews for Lonely Moon
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
*sighs happily* Not necessarily the most exciting chapter ever, but I am definitely a whore for this story and I'll take whatever I can get. _

-Lina
bgreenwivy chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Is it sad that I can't wait until Draco and Ginny throw down over Harry? I liked this chapter, even though it was a bit of a filler type it was still nice.
GreySide58 chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Another awesome chapter. I loved it and look forward to the next one.
Lis Lupin chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
I like your story very much!

I hope you'll update soon!
myworld12 chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
I love this story! It's a really good idea, and very well written. Please continue writing it, it's to good to die!
Swallows a lot chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
This is a good story with the exception of one thing, ginny. I mean this story is just making me hate her more and more and i just want harry to tell her to fuck off, and that she's a stupid bitch.
Serenity Smiles chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
And the mystery clears away... I have been looking forward to this talk between Harry and Draco, and it was even better than I thought it would be. I had been wondering when Harry would question Draco's un-Malfoyish behaviour, and you timed that well.

Your Draco has lived through so much that his changed attitude isn't surprising. I'm curious about this new Draco!

Ah, but I wonder how he will be able to keep the truth from Scorpius. Eventually, he is bound to find out about his father, especially with people like Ginny making remarks about his father.

Ginny - well, the contrast to Draco is enormous. I'm beginning to think that she either has her own trauma to deal with or she is the most ignorant person in the wizarding world... Whatever it is, her talks with Harry are strangely amusing.

Thanks for the chapter )

Serenity
Crapmuffin chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
I loved reading this conversation between Harry and Draco. The feeling of tension and then the harsch behaviour followed by sympathy and understanding, I think it was a great way to structure it. One word: slow romance - the thing about this story that I like so much. It is the time before the love is actually confessed to one another that is the most interesting time, and it glads me to see you might share the same opinion on that. I also really like that the main focus is not always on Harry and Draco, it gives the story breadth and makes it more interesting.

You make me more fond of the Malfoys for every chapter I read, I was quite touched about how Malfoy gave up his whole past for Scorpious. It must be very surprising for Harry, hopefully positively surprising but I would guess it is. I can't wait to see what will happend next and I'll be waiting patiently for another amazing chapter. [:

/ Muffin
evildictionaryninja chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
Wow. I was wondering who Scorpius' mother was, but I wasn't sure it'd be Pansy. And to be attacked in such a way? I'm surprised poor Scorpius wasn't scarred after Draco got him. Well, at least I understand his history now.

And that last remnant that Draco has, the little piece of cloth, I can't really blame him for keeping that.

Thanks for the update!
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 2/16/2009
It was great finally learning what Draco did after the final battle. Great update, I can't wait for the next!
xSadistxFujix chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
I love this. This is by far my fave Draco/Harry slash. Its slow going and has a plot. I'm completely in love with it.
ena-black chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
WAOH! ok, almost all cleared up al last! but this was surprising! I didn't expect Draco to tell him all the truth on one shot, very very shocking, and why did Harry react like that when draco handed him that piece of cloth? was it because he didnt want to think about the way it had been torn? he should have said something else before he left, i dont get it. I guess there's going to be plenty of time for them to talk about everything, the whole summer... I can't wait for it!

update soon, this is getting so good, is hard to wait!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Ooh, brilliant story :D

Absolutely love it :)

From Me x
Hyper Hippie chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
I LOVE those kids

Draco is really cool! and Harry

I completely agree with Scorpius about Ginny and I think that kid is the best!

can't wait for your update!
Blondechick19 chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Aw wonderful chapter. I can't wait for more ] PLZ WRITE ASAP!

Jess