Reviews for Lonely Moon
TheGodMachine chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Oh wow. I wonder what put Scorpius in such a funk.
Crapmuffin chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Awh, finally. _ I was so happy to see there was a new chapter when I woke up today. And don't worry about taking so long to update, your faithful readers will wait and be patient, real life is also important. [:

Another great chapter, I feel like things are getting better for every chapter you write, which is a very good thing. The fact that you're actually improving is wonderful.

You've created a good balance in the relationship between Harry and Draco: their friendship, the small hints and their thoughts towards each other. There is nothing obvious but also you get the feeling that it just might be something there, which is great.

I liked the part where Ginny shows up in her white summer dress and Harry breaks up with her. I could see it all so clearly in my head, the descriptions were great and the last sentence "White doesn't suit you" fulfilled the whole occurrence.

The tale about the three brothers and the princess was nice, I really enjoyed reading it. It's cute that Draco has been telling Scorpious that story since he was a kid, and I loved the way Harry interpreted it for Scorpious.

I can't believe Scorpious got expelled. ( Awh noo.. Harry tried, he must be feeling like he failed Draco. I got the feeling that Draco was quite pissed when he threw Scorpious into the car in the end, he didn't seem like he wanted to speak to Harry at all. This is no good.. well, I guess there has to be conflicts. I hope everything works out, I'll definitely miss Scorpious and his outrageous events at Hogwarts, hah. (

Thank you for another great chapter, I can't wait until the next. [:

/ Muffin
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
But- but what did he do?

Did he tell every body that he's a werewolf? Is Harry ever going to see Draco again? :(
mandrake-o chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Ouch.

I need more story. I find myself unable to leave a proper review.

) Mandraco.
Caldonya chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
I fell bad for Scorpius and Draco. Great Chapter tho , nice to see a new one up. P.S. I'm glad Harry isn't going back t Ginny.
emeraldsmile chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
expelled?scorpius is EXPELLED?poor boy...what was going to happen?I truly love this family fic _ pls update?good luck to you!I know you are busy sometimes or lack of idea or else this fic would already finish! I hope to see draco and scorpius have fight later,father and son issue O will harry and teddy save scorpius?
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
YOU'RE ALIVE! *tackleglomps and commences chewing on your arm* I'm so happy. _

Have we ever had Draco's semi-POV before? I can't remember. If so, then ignore my rambling. If not, then I have to say that I enjoyed the change of view, although I am somewhat concerned if this (15 chapters in) is the first time you've done it. Again, if that's not the case, then just ignore me. _;

/“White doesn’t suit you,” he said quietly, and left./

I loved this. It's a very loaded statement and it made me giddy that Harry told it to Ginny.

Draco's story was quite beautiful and poignant. Did you come up with that one yourself?

And, finally, the ending . . . I /so/ wasn't expecting that. Poor Scorpius. :( And, for some reason, I'm thinking that Draco is blaming Harry? Or is it just that he's upset?

I hope it's the latter.

Anyway, glad you're not dead or anything. Keep up the good work. *huggles*

-Lina
GreySide58 chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
Wow, Scorpius has been expelled. That's unexpected. Excellent chapter. Look forward to more.
Casey chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
I love this story! Please update soon :)
Andi chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
Aw cute _

I really do like your Harry/Draco relationship and I am so glad he decided to move away from Ginny. Teddy and Scorpius, of course, are hilarious. Cant wait to read what the four of them get into next. Please update again soon.
IraInvidiaInvictus chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
awesome piece!

...just that, I can't wait for the two to... yknow, get together and shizz.

It'd be awesome for Scorpius to have a ...second daddy! ...but how come he seems illiterate?
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. When you updated I was in the middle of reading 'Eclipse' by Mijan . . . and after I'd finished it and its incomplete (*cries incoherently*) sequel it just left me feeling kinda hollow inside and I really didn't want to read any HD fanfic for a few days. :(

But now I am, so YAY!

1) I knew he played the cello. I just knew it.

2) Harry, I'm afraid to say, was being a bit overdramatic. He needs to stop the madness. *rolls eyes at him*

3) Fucking Ginny. -_-;

Anyway. Please update again real soon so I can further distract myself with your wonderous, non-heart-hurting fic.
Blondechick19 chapter 14 . 3/21/2009
Its been forever since the last time i read this...U didn't disappoint me.

I can't wait for more.

Write soon...

BTW u updated on my b-day. Ha nice b-day present even though i didn't read it on my b-day.

Anyway WRITE SON!

Jess
Lis Lupin chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Hi!

yeah, a superlong, ultralong chapter...thanks about Ginny...but I can't help but feel sorry about her now...poor girl...anyway, I loved the chapter, Harry and Draco are so perfect together! the idea about Draco being a cellist is brilliant! cello is one of my favorits instruments. (I'm a pianist...) Draco sounds so much like me after I play some piece...haha xD

Great job!
Crapmuffin chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
Wow, this must be my favourite chapter ever - it was perfect. I love how you finish the different parts before the "*", they're always very nice.

I really liked the last part where there was a long description of Draco's room, it was something new and you showed that you master the words even if it's not in a dialogue. I also liked how you formed the text and added some repetitions, like "Human after all.", it made it somehow coherent.

“Not often, and not well,” Draco shrugged. “I’ll have to warm her up.”

“Her?”

“My cello.”

“Oh.”

That was hilarious, haha, I love that type of interaction between Harry and Draco, it's quite cute. It reminds me of the moment back in the earlier chapters where Draco asks Harry "You fed the cat?" or something like that.

The part where Draco plays his cello was very nice, I loved his modest attitude when Harry said it was perfect. I bet Draco playing did take his mind of Ginny, haha, definitely.

I must say that I was quite surprised about Ginny's secret, I thought she had been with some other man or something. Then I went "Ah, of course! She had her memory modified, that's why she spoke so strangely about the battle." I love how you create the plots very early in the story and make them effect the character's behaviour without letting us know about it. I bet I was not the only one going "Of course!" haha.

Harry's outbreak on Malfoy was quite interesting. At first, I went "okay", then I went "what the?", then I went mad, then furious, and in the end I started laughing. Silly Harry. _

Now I have to hurry along. Thanks for a wonderful chapter! And as always - I can't wait to read the next. [:

/ Muffin