Reviews for What happens if you summon the sun?
the queen of slurking chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh good Lord. It is a good thing I had the wise idea NOT to read these in class, or I would make a prat of myself laughing so ... How did you come up with it?

Also, if they're all dead, how are they talking?
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
But-but if they're all dead now how can Snape continue to assign homework to Harry to not do?

This time Snape really did do Harry's homework for him like he once said he would some time/stories ago. lol
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
LookingForChemistry chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this is a really clever series you've got!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
well that was quite different and strange

XD loved harry's last line "You summoned the sun, and killed us all. Thanks!"
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
haha snape!

these are so cool!
Polish chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ok, no offense to lovers of the series but ugh! just ugh! I really dont like the Twilight series, the only series that got me to really love Twilight was .hack/sign, hands down. I love your work, and sorry if I offened you.
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2009

I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair. that lasted two minutes.

TeamVampire chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I started laughing as soon as I saw the title. My laughter was partly anticipation and partly fear. Because my imagination doesn't stretch as far as yours, so I can't even begin to wonder what you're planning.

Wow. How did Harry figure out what Dumbledore wanted? He's smarter than I give him credit for, apparently.

Oh no. Twilight? Someone gave him Twilight? Hey... if Harry never does his homework, then will he do this? Hm.

AHAHAH. Snape summoned the sun... Ah... And Harry didn't have to do his homework after all. Now that is what I call a happy ending. :)
Seren223 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow lol not what I expected but hella funny
ridickulus101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
haha he summoned the sun? haha nice one gotta love these. :D great job
Frank A Wandering Soul chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
lol wow i love reading these stories...please tell me you are going to write more? i hope so! thanks for sharing these great tales!
ME chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
i read your story. i think the 14 potions homework storys are the funnyist stories that have ever grace fanfiction.
Lurking Silence chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
omg i have been reading these and you are awsome! and no i'm not just saying that because i have been sucking the flavoring off of berryy flavored floss!(it sounds insane but it is so good!)