Reviews for Breaking Point
SonadowStories chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
"For those of you who wish to know why Shadow has been raped, it is because I see him as pure" i always thought the same.
sonadow wolf chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
wow poor shadow but your storys are so interesting i im a very curiues person and so your storys of shadow being raped,abused,and hurt make me wish that i could write my storys a bit better
Skyelara chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
very interesting. Just to make things easier to understand and read, put what each character is saying on a different line. Like this:

“Hi. I am Ivan Sokolov.”

“Nice to meet you, Ivan. I am Shadow Hedgehog. What are you doing here?”

“Oh, you see I am here on a college field trip. The scientists paid me money to be part of an experiment.”

Cuase I know sometimes it gets confusing on who is talking. :) All in all, great chapter!
Skyelara chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
oh dear :O that's...awful! I couldn't stand being in unbearable heat like that...poor little guy :[ I hope he's okay
Riley The Demon chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Another nice chapter, keep going, this story is really good.
Daniel E. Cotto chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Sub-Zero temperatures? What's next, Scorpion sting torture/poison resistance? (Sorry for the lame Mortal Kombat references.)

Seriously, great story so far, and you did an excellent job on "Shadow's First Life," too. I can't wait for the next chapter of this fic. Keep up the good work!
Riley The Demon chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Another nice chapter, keep going, poor shadow, he doesn't deserve this.
Riley The Demon chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Good story so far, update soon, I want to see what happens next.
Skyelara chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hm, very interesting story you have here. Very well written. Ugh, poor shadow (i'm presuming it's him). I would hate to be in his situation :/ can't wait to see where this story goes!