Reviews for Logan V
BBxRAEshipper chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I really like your story i read all of the Logan series and nearly all your TEEN TITANS story.
AND I LOVE THEM! Oh and did Rae Rae make a mistake with NEVRE
Your a very talent writer but i thin you added a lot more ocs then a few.
For example Cyborg and Bee had too many kids, like how many were there?
You had a couple of mistakes but apart from that and the Cybee kids i love the story.
Kusami32 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
That was wonderfull :) do you plan on making anymore in the logan series? even if you don't it was the best teen titans fanfiction i have ever read. If anything i got the kids mixed up a few times but thats just my faulty brain at work.
Saffire55 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
LOL! How can you misspell never? That was an awesome story! Please make another sequel to it!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
The last tragic thing that happens to Jack: the death of his mother? That sounds like a set up for Dean Koontz's book "By the Light of the Moon". I know it's completely different, but think about it: the older brother has to look after the autistic younger brother when there is no other family. It was just interesting to me that it worked out that way.

Well written! But some of your words are misspelled, like the word "phrase": you spelled it "frais". Just a suggestion to be a little more attentive to the spelling.
MadienOfTheMoonlight17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, I must hand it to you, this saga is amazing! I've done some work myself on some Titan kids, but you take the cake! I'm really at a loss for words to express how much I enjoyed the 5 stories and I emplore you to write more. Much love and you have my full support. ;)

Maiden of the Moonlight
mangagirl18 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Aww it's already come to an end. :( Will there be a sequal? Logan soo belongs with Jack!

Anyways AWESOME fic!
Somewhere In Time chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Nice chapter as always. I'm sad to see Jack go. Will Logan still love him after years apart from him? I mean, Jump City and LA is not far, but New York and Jump...it's all the way across the country.

Hope you update soon!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Nice problem solving. :D

And it looks like even though things are tough they will get better and Logan will have her happy ending. :)

Nice. :D
Wolvmbm chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Now that's a nice way of ending the story. :)

I mean Jack left and broke up with Logan and She can't even respond to Victor's love for her. Man, love is a tough puzzle to solve now a days. :(

Still it was a nice way to end the story with Raven and Beast boy as they see their lives growing into something better. :D

I'm glad to see it all come to a great conclusion and I encourage you to please keep up the good work upon any good stories that you may write in the future. ;)
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
You've done it again my friend. I love the Logan character, and she was brilliantly portrayed through out the series. I believe that I'll go back to the first story of the series and reread it.
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Now that was a nice conclusion to the Big fight with their grandfather.

As all of Raven's childrent were able to banish him. :D

I can't wait to see what will happen next after all that. :)

Please keep up the good work upon this great story. ;)
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
Man, for the last few chapters, I thought you were going to do away with Logan. Maybe now with Trigon gone, all of Beastboy and Raven's kids can live without fear.
Somewhere In Time chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
It's nice to know what finally happened!:D

Update soon please!
mangagirl18 chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Brilliant chapters! Both 4 and 5! :D

I absoloutely love this story!

You might want to work a bit on your spelling though.

But it doesn't ruin the story, just thought I'd tell you cause it's always nice improve.

Anyways please update ASAP!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
And the look into the past continues.

Hopefully Logan comes out the other side in good shape.