Reviews for New New Year
KathyD chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I really don't know if I should smile or cry but I do know that your fic was wonderful!
A Hopeful Voice chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Gah, I just cannot even. No more listening to Lana del Ray and reading stuff like this because it's just gonna make me cry. Thanks for sharing; I'm gonna go get hold of my emotions.
Valhara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ahhh! I love this one! I would love to think that Rose was able to see the Doctor back in their timeline...and give him a hint that they were able to have a life together after their separation.
You did an amazing job writing this story, it's very much what I would like to believe happened for Rose and the human Doctor.
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Why is everything you write so good?! It's not good for MY health, that's for sure. Ai, you are outstanding and I LOVE your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I have read countless Ten/Rose fics, and this one-shot is definitely the most beautiful I have ever read.
Thanks for writing it.
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was a very interesting idea, having the older Rose from the other dimension meet up with the Doctor one time as he was still with the younger Rose. I wasn't expecting it, but that's what made this such a good read!

Very realistic and a great read, especially with the end and how the Doctor had remembered meeting her and allowed her to go.

Quite sweet and well done.
miriel celeste chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Sweet! That was so very sweet!

I have tears in my eyes... again something that always seems to happen to me after reading your stories. An amazing night!

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us!

BTW if you ever are in the mood again I would love to read more about the three of them!

Love Mir
Pirate Gyrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was just so sweet. I love her line at the end. Just something to really throw the Doctor for a loop. And then the end with their baby? So very cute. I'm glad that they were able to make a life for themselves.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh, that's so sweet! I love fics and stuff where the human Doctor and Rose are happy together! I truly think that Rose could love the human Doctor as much as and even more than the Doctor. One major reason being that he would openly return her love, unlike the Doctor. I believe Rose could be happy on that alternate world with a man just like the Doctor. It fits. Thanks for the good writing!
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Sweet Merlin (yes, that was the actual exclamation that popped into my mind; too much Harry Potter), but that was PERFECT.

Perfect.

And perfect last line, too, I REALLY needed that! :D Leaves him with a bit of hope, yeah? Just a bit. 3

And your image of their kid is so. So. cute.

And...

Just really, truly, comPLETEly perfect.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Quite a nice little story :)
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh man. Who wants to roll over and die. But in a glorious way!

I love this. I'm ashamed to say that this was a fandom I didn't expect to like. It just sort of crept up on me. And I'm a sucker for mournful angst and sexual tension.

I ship these kids hard. Well done!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very sweet!
sparks733 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*blinks*

*adds to favourites*

That was stunning. Especially Rose's last line to Ten I. Lovely!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008