Reviews for The Process
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"Unit 05 is the one who has undergone the process the most"

Wait, VANILLA has been resurrected the most times in your fic? But that would mean she's been shot down and killed the most times...which shouldn't be POSSIBLE, since her ship, the Harvester, has the highest defense of any of the Emblem Frames. (Its OFFENSE is the weakest, but Vanilla's job is to heal anyway so that's irrelevant.)

Unit 01 undergoing the process makes a BIT more sense (Milfeulle does seem rather impulsive), and I can understand Unit 02 undergoing the process more than Units 03 and 04 (Ranpha's ship, the Kung Fu Fighter, has the weakest defense of any of the Emblame Frames, while Mint's and Forte's ships have relatively good defense). But how did Vanilla and Milfeulle end up getting killed (and in your fic having to be resurrected) more times than Ranpha did?

What I do like, however, is that this fic DOES at least explain how on earth whichever Angel Tact shoots down survives being shot with lasers intended to blow apart enemy ships.
Etoile Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Very eerie. I love how you don't even mention any of the Troupe's names in this. I also like how you twisted the scene where Tact shoots down one of the angels (or, in this case, Chitose). Very creative, it's nice to read your works again!