Reviews for Making Choices
yay chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god. I love this!
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
SO GOOD. ) I love Hermione with any Weasley but this was so good and melancholy... nicely done.)

I think I might just have to check out your other stories cause you are a pretty good writer!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh! Poor Fred:( I loved this story! Your writing is so beautiful:)

-Lynn
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved this! So sad, poor Fred. Really well written.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hermione is majorly unwise in this story.

Fred, though, is the pinnacle of wisdom. I can't bring myself to feel bad for Hermione, but I do feel sad for Fred. Hopefully he finds someone else who makes marginally more sense.
MeganMash chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this is a really well written story, completely heartbraking but at the same time really sweet. i was a bit confused at the end, is hermionie pregnant? if she is, is ron or fred the father? please carry this story on, it's really good.
acata chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was heartbreaking. I was really well written :)
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh man. So heartbreaking, but I love it.
The Weasley Way chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey i loved this story ... thought of making it a multi-chapter fic? it would be awesome ...
heartbreaker88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
so if i'm understanding correctly, ron is going to be the father of fred's child?
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, amazing story!
ShelbyElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Wow, amazing work. Very well done. I have nothing to say, except that I was a little confused at the beginning because I thought Fred was supposed to be dead, so next time just leave a note before the story to tell readers that. Again, great job.

Kisses,