Reviews for Worse than Railroad Spikes
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
great story
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Got to giggle at this. Lovely idea for how to cheer her up. I could just see him doing it.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
The only episode of Buffy I've ever seen was the Halloween one, and this is the first pure Buffy fanfic I've ever read, but after reading the description I had to check it out. Even not really knowing the background of what was going on, it was very funny :P
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hahaha I swear that was so funny!
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Hee hee hee! This was a really cute story. And also very sweet! And I'm still giggling at the image of Spike in curlers!
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Awww! How bitterly sweet, and superb at that. You've hit perfectly on very Jossian humor, yet there are clear undertones of everyone's pain ("neither of them would admit they were counting [the days]" and Xander's "Thanks"). Short but wonderfully touching.
sarah chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
*grins* Cute. Well-written and very funny. I could see Spike doing this and Dawn putting him through that kind of torture. Loved Xander's last remark, very Xander-esque.
jennnifus chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
All I can say is LOL!
Rhythm chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Celli, great job! You pinpointed exactly the reason why Dawn gets on so well with Spike - he's got just what she needs to cope and keep going. This was a nice, light story - I really enjoyed it.
theriversoul chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Ahhhh thats a really cute story! Can we see more, maybe turn it into a series. I miss their interaction on the show!
Slytherin Godess chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
*giggles* that was cute. ANd sweet. I liked it )
veggie'slilangel chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
hehehe Great idea! His hair did look a bit different, though I never thought of this scenerio.
plaguelet chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Celli, you are a sick, demented, twisted individual. In the best possible way. :) I love it!
Meltha chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Poor, long-suffering Spike! Curlers? I can't help wondering what Dru would say... Very funny.
Sanguinary chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
LOL! Funny story :) I love the Spike and Dawn dynamic. ~Giggles~ A curly haired Spike, priceless.