Reviews for Alex's Alex
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
cool
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Nice look at everything that makes Alex Alex. Interesting to see all of the facets. The ones that are real and the ones that aren't. You introduced it all really well.
Emz1110 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I really like this fic- the way that it makes you think and interpret the character to try and find the real alex :) great writing btw
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
WOW. I love it. I love it.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I was wondering why a character study would end up with 45 reviews, but wow, this was quite the read. On the contrary, the transitions seemed anything but choppy; I thought everything flowed quite smoothly into the next part. Jack's Alex, Tom's Alex and Agent Alex were my favorite. Cute ending, and great fic :)
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
ah, good thing there is a sequel... this is pretty good, i loved it, keep 'em coming
ilovebeingme4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
WOW!
ferror chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow! That's impressive, the way you wrote all the different masks of Alex.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I really liked the different points of view, very well done.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this! :D It's great
Flaremage chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
wow...that was amazing, i'm not sure how to describe it but wow, it was an amazing charicter study!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I liked this story... I'm not sure if Alex would really tell some random person at a cafe about spies, agents, K-Unit... But i see what you did about the different masks, and I enjoyed it :) It was a good fanfiction.
slasher-round-the-keyboard chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I agree that it's a bit choppy, but that makes it so much better. That was really gorgeous in a I-want-all-of-the-characters-to- know-this and give him a hug sort of way.

It sort of reminds me of Fight Club, I don't know if you've seen it.
wow chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Wow! This is really well written. I loved it. So, which part is the lie?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »