Reviews for Mama vs Starbucks
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nice story. I loved watching "MAMA'S FAMILY", especially the reruns. In fact, I occasionally read older woman in love with younger man type stories often, which makes me think of BUBBA marrying IOLA, despite their eleven years of age difference. Besides, it could make for some really interesting reading, especially if one Deacon ERNEST J. FRYE of "AMEN" performed the ceremony?! Just a little special thought to keep in mind.
Angelstarshimmer chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
lol I love it!
Sailor Pluto chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Good story. Suxxorz that there is only one chapter in this section. I luved Mama's Family. Its funny.
Brandon Burns chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
what a great story i havent watch mamas family in a long time but you did a great job of writeing it
Michael Massino chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
It was a good story and thoroughly enjoyable. However, I don't think Mama would actually burn down a restaurant. She was a rebel to be sure, but to overtly break the law in that manner was a little over the top. Also, Bubba reading philosophical novels at the Library was also a bit of a stretch! In most TV episodes, he used going to the library as an excuse to meet up with his friends/girlfriends.
TheDancingKiller chapter 1 . 8/29/2009