Reviews for Blindfolded Mischief
Please!
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
HAHA! I would DEFINITLY like to see what Chakotay and Janeway has in mind for poor Mr. Paris! I love these light hearted fun stories with the Captain being silly and pranking people!
ANDMAXDA1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
great story. a nice happy read. cant wait to read more and see where this goes . thanks for sharing.
Hannibal3125 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Very nice.

By the way, ideas involving a skateboard (or equivalent) and/or some form of animal manure spring to mind...
LucyMelissa0600 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Loved it, Can't wait to see what Chakotay and janeway do to Tom and anyone else they prank. Maybe B'Elanna and Harry? .
LynnEGib chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Cold shower good choice for him
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Yes I would like to see what practical jokes could ensue from this. I think you got the characters pretty head on.
mistyfur chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This brought a smile to my face. Wonderful writing! Loved the banter between J/C and the Naomi moment was sweet.
onoudint chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I love this story! It's sweet, cute and fun! But please don't leave me hanging like that! I want to know what Tom and Kathryn were cooking up for Chakotay and if anybody beat the Captain and Commander's time.

I don't know that the game in your story has an actual name, but I've played it myself a few times. Always fun. :)
BankaiKitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Tell me the "complete" in your title bar is a joke. You need to keep going with this story, I want to find out how the rest of the crew does with this game. I love the interactions that you have going between the crew and Naomi. Please finish because it's turning out to be a gem of a story. Great story and do please keep going!
Sonri chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, very nice. Sweet, funny, and for the most part, completely in character. I look forward to more of this.