Reviews for Need
kikinette11 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Very great story, i like all of it
French reader
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
l chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This was really good, thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
Debra N chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really liked this short story. You did a great job of putting us inside Max's head. Thanks for sharing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Wow, that's an excellent way to end this trilogy. Nice job D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
LOVE THE FLUFF! LOL yeah Max! and Alec is back to his normal self D
Lutheyl chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Not bad, not bad..
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Good story.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I definitely like it! I've always felt that Alec needed to somehow deal with that whole Berrisford thing, but it's difficult since they don't talk about their feelings, as you've pointed out in your story. You got it dead-on, with Alec just breaking down at the physical contact. Wonderful idea, wonderful job, wonderful story.
musicalpsychology chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
love it still. i'm probably spamming you with reviews, but i care not. xP gorgeous story. well written, well planned, everything. it all flowed together so perfectly, and to have each set after such pivotal moments was just perfect.

thank you for this. it's been an amazing read!
musicalpsychology chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
kickass pool reference. hee. i love it still and forevermore.
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I'm in love. This is a story that makes me want to stop writing, (inspirational, though, haha) simply because I want to stop clogging up the network with my CRAP when there is GOLD out there. My god, I have to go to the next chapter ASAP. Oh, dear.. how that homework will have to wait...
Sweet Cocoa chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
loved the different stages of your story. you portrayed Max and Alec perfectly
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Beautifully rounded out ending. I loved how she realized that she has everything that she needs and really wants beside her. I have to say I positively cheered when I saw that you were fixing that horrible hand/flag scene that the writers got all confused about and screwed up on. They really are so totally perfect for each other because they really get each other and you did a wonderful job of writing that.

Could you please write me (just for my peace of mind) and reassure me that they don't spend the rest of their lives fighting, that they do win the war, and that she doesn't lose him during it? Thanks a ton. I just am not in the mindset to be able to deal with those what-ifs tonight.

Great job :)

Btw (again)- I have to know about the upgrade to her Ninja too :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »