Reviews for Jack3-Do You Leave Angels Behind?
hurricane1714 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
*claps* Brava! Lovlel ending. I hope to see some more of your works soon.
Dontpaytheboatman chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
cute! I suggest putting the three together as separate chapters, it would make it easier to read. I personally like Jack's girly scream at the mention of pirates
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was lovely! I loved the epilogue.

I wouldn't of wanted to leave the island either.. civilisation? Hah. I adored Jack's impression of a Jamaican servant - classic and so easy to imagine. "Jack shrieked like a woman and flung it away as though it were a snake. He danced around screeching and shaking his hands, then tried scrubbing them together as though he had touched poison." D

I'll miss this little tale, very sweet and with a perfect ending!

Thanks for sharing.

~Damsel
Nytd chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Let me just skip right to the infamous 'I don't know' ending. ;)

It was perfect. It was perfect. It was perfect.

The best of both worlds - you gave us great closure and still managed to leave the door wide open should we chose to go through it.

"A hiss of impatience behind me and a pinch on my bum got me moving again... back to a society of starchy men and no unrestrained, passionate pirate..."

This was a wonderfully typical thing for Jack to do. A pinch on the bum! :)

I loved the whole beach scene with Jack transforming to 'Jeffries' and then running about fretting that he had touched something a pirate might have.

The epilogue added a lot to the closure of this little island getaway also. I'm so glad you added it. It was very fun to see the coconut BP show up once more!

Lovely! Simply lovely end to the story.

Did I mention the end was perfect? :)

Thank you for your AN! The final ones were hysterically funny.

I hope you'll be writing more soon!

Cheers!

Nytd
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This was such a wonderful story!

So hard to picture Jack all cleaned up like that! I really cant, lol. I guess that goes with the saying: "You can take the man away from the piracy but not take piracy away from the man." Rather circular, aye?

Still this this was lovely, those bloody oafs from the Royal Navy would never know the difference.

Thought the package at the end was a nice touch. Very thoughtful and very Jack to leave behind a piece of his legacy.

Great stuff here, missy! Looking forward to more! :)