Reviews for One Love, Two Worlds, Three Words
NatashaK89 chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
I know its been awhile but this is a really good story and itd be awesome if u attempted to write more maybe even finish it

iN L0VE WiTH VAMPiRES chapter 9 . 9/23/2009
cute storry!

update son(:
weflytothetardis chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
Zors chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
I thought this chapter was great! Any Edward that plays with little kids is pretty perfect and adorable in my book. And I can't wait to see if or when he's going to tell Bella about his brother... update soon! )
densityknown chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
good job! I love this story can't wait until they actually start dating!
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
wow that was great and for some odd reason my right hand is really cold and i dont know why...)
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
wow that was intense and i did not see that coming but i loved it
weflytothetardis chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
LOVES the story! btw i could not post a review on chapt 8!
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
i liked this chapter alot because i got to learn alot about Bella and well mostly Edward
Marie McClurg chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I. LOVED. IT! Duh, don't I always? anyway, update soon can't wait to see what happens next, i love this story so update soon thanks for the long chapter, I like the long chapters!

Happy Writing

Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
wow that chapter was great and i loved it )
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
omq i love the song when it all falls apart too loll and i loved this chapter aww it was so cute well except for the part when Charlie cheated of course but you know what i mean
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
i love the song animal i have become loll and this chapter was great...cant wait to read more
Hisemeraldgreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
so far its really interesting and i like it
Zors chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
I loved this chapter! The moments between Bella and Edward were awesome... really good character development. Can't wait for the next chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »