Reviews for A Christmas Story
keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
beautiful
i kloved it
ur great at riting fanfiction
my keyboard sucks, sorry
grat
im crying
its so sweet
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LMAO! Okay, that was a good one. Nice job with that while keeping to sweet, fun, and hilarious! Keep up the good work!
Megatron 121972 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Chapter 2
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
:D

way cute :)

i love how the kids all know what optimus and 'lita get up to :D

i saw some other fanfic the other day where elita was paired with someone else, and it was just wrong, so wrong.

keep up the good work! :)
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very, very sweet ) I like the rule about what one does near a Christmas tree!
plenoptic chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
SQUEE! *dies*

“But I want to be with you,” he begged, big round sad blue optics looked up imploringly at his sister. “Please?”

OMIGOSH LEO IS SO ADORABLE! *huggles the life out of Leo* I was so happy to see that Kacey and all the little ones were in it. It was like, yay! :D And Kacey and Leo are so adorable together! Their relationship is so special. I wonder what it is about the eldest and the youngest sibling...my littlest sister and I are the same way. But Orion and Ariel have each other, so it's okay :D

A Christmas tree for Optimus and Elita! o I had the most massive grin on my face the whole time I read this. It was wonderful! .

Ah ha ha, the twins are fighting again! XD They're so funny. I love how Kacey is like a little sister to them. They all get along so well :)

GASP Bee had to kiss Kacey! That was so cute! Is it just me or did Kacey seem a bit...flustered? Not as flustered as Bee, of course! And then the kids, with the "Maybe he likes you!" They were right on! It was funny XD but poor Bee! Don't worry, little yellow dude, your time is coming...

Optimus and Elita's kisses were...yow. *dizzy* That was smokin hot! Optimus is such a sweet talker! XD Does he write her poetry, too? That would be a cute thing to put in at some point...like when he was courting her, he'd leave little poems on her desk in the morning...with cyber-roses...*sigh*

Jetfire:...You didn't REALLY do that, did you?

Optimus: (sudden coughing fit)

Jetfire: -.-'

yeek! Optimus and Elita making love by the Christmas tree...*swoons and faints* You're killing me here!

"You're doing it wrong." XD That was so cute! *huggles the life out of Leo...again* Optimus and Elita kissing beneath the mistletoe...there's a cute comic about that on Deviantart, I forget who drew it...but it's the background on my phone :)

I love Optimus! SQUEE! "Love has no limits..." he's so romantic! Lita's so lucky :3 And the image of all of their younglings, recharging away while waiting for their parents to come home, in front of the Christmas tree...it was just wonderful. It's just the best little family :D

...Crud, I just forgot what I was going to write. It was important...frag it...

Gah, if I remember I'll send another review. Thank you so much for writing this! I realize you must have put a ton of work into it . so thank you! I hope your cough goes away...

Merry belated Christmas! :D

Thankies so much!

Plenoptic
pikachu13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw! How sweet! I love Optimus' kids! They are so perfect! Well, most of the time...
Demon is dead chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was so Frag funny! I was laughing all to the end! it may be later buts was wroth it
Toa Karou chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw... that's so sweet!
Elita One chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw so cute

grandma got ran over by a raindeer

ohh that song is the best

*squee* Bee kissed Kacey, good thing the parents werent around
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Dude! I've been spoiled by you today! And I so ain't complaining! I was smiling reading 'Adventures In Parenthood'...But this one...*Squeal* IT WAS PERFECT! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it :D Made me feel all happy and glowy! I know Christmas has past, kinda, but reading this has set it all of again, hehe.

I loved the interaction with Kacey and Leo! Twas adorable awesome! That little lugnut is one of the most cute OC's I have ever read :D And the brother/sister thing with them too always makes me smile. Remind me of me and my older bro. Don't ya just being able to relate to stories! Gah, I want a little Leo, lol.

*Scream*

OMG! How utterly adorable and sweet and YA was that part with Bee and Kacey under the mistletoe! BUSTED BEE! Hehe. The poor mech seemed like his spark was about to extinguish with fear when they told him he has to kiss her on the lips! It was funny and endearing. And Kacey's reaction to his quick departure was so - AWW!

- “Or maybe he likes you!” *Nods head emphatically*

It will never get old, of how damn cute and hot Optimus and Elita are together! Everything just falls away around them when they're together! Optimus is such a smooth talker and a charmer! - "Love has no limits. And my spark belongs to you...always." *Sniffle* Oh Optimus you...*Sob* Damn Elita's one lucky femme :D Point is, there part was as adorable and cherished as the rest!

Ow. Jaw ached from smiling so contently, lol :)

Ya for plenoptic getting a lucky pressie like this! And ya to us for getting to read it too! Whoop whoop! It was wicked! And now I have a little bit of the Holiday buzz back again, and a hugh expectation for TF 2 - cos I just HAD to go check out that Empire article, AWESOME - I'm going to chillax for the rest of the night.

This was AWESOME *Squeals again* You rocks, dude! :D
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
very beautiful XD

-whines-

now im going to have to read your story with kacey and the others in it. i can't believe i haven't read it. you write such great sparkling stories and everything.

but i will later when im not busy -sighs-