Reviews for The Blood Crystal
love bite chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
o. interesting. I do hope we meet up with Edward sometime in this story. That's the only thing I am hoping for. Everything else will be fun regardless of how it goes, I can tell!
BelleMoon chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I think I've said it before, but if not I say it now, and if I have I say it again...I love it!

Luv

RWH
Sheeijan chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Interesting adventure story! Just found it... I'll definitely be watching to see where you go with this. Poor Bella, what a situation to suddenly end up in.
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Good set up looking forward to the plot progressing. I really did enjoy reading this chapter.
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
"Fwoopy" is genius - good call on using it!

Edward's lame response to her noticing his eye color change is every bit as lame and awkward as Edward's response in the movie. You captured that well.

I giggled at him trying to make nice to Bella, and her reluctant reception of it; excellent interaction between the two of them.

O. I wonder why Edward's looking distressed! I look forward to the next chapter!
NightOwl999 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
How old is Edward? It would look a bit strange for a 17-year-old guy and a 22-year-old woman flirting.
bug2001 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
LOL, I love Edward's fwoopy bronze hair. :P Another great chapter. I think you did a great job at giving us that cliched Bella/Cullen introduction in your own unique way. Can't wait for more! :)
twilightlover2012 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
i love the way you write, and i love this story, and this chapter! i hope you update soon, plz!
Bennyjo4 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I am really enjoying your story. I find myself looking forward to your updates. Thanks for writing!
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Stop fretting, you did an excellent job incorporating the aspects from the book and making them fit perfectly in your story. Fabulous as always. :)

I'm so nervous for Bella. (and Angela and Ben too.) I hope Alice sees something having to do with Bella and some or all of them follow after her.
Rachelllove chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I like the word fwoopy describing Edwards hair...I think it fits...

I love the story...it's really getting good
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Really liking this story! Cant wait to read more!
jvanshuff chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
good as always. Glad he could make it the whole flight...hehehe.
BelleDuJour chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great story! As engrossing as "A New Frontier" yet so different. Did Jasper tell Edward that Bella's mood changed or is Edward just that perceptive? I like that Alice is outgoing and friendly without being manic.
Hope4more chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great update. And I know Edward picked up that she was a little nervous about seeing Angela, but wouldn't Jasper be able to pick up on everything that she would be feelng? I am excited to see what will be happening next. I thought for sure someone would be waiting for her in the airport. Like maybe Victoria or James? This is getting good. Edward is making an effort and I even think he is concerned for her well being.

Great update...can't wait for more!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »